Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killa Cali's Great weather Appreciation Thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killa Cali's Great weather Appreciation Thread!!

Going back to Cali strictly for the weather!/ woman and the weed, sticky green!/.....Yo man its Beautiful out here! LA BABY!!

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    Going back to Cali strictly for the weather!/ woman and the weed, sticky green!/.....Yo man its Beautiful out here! LA BABY!!
    Florida has pretty good weather too. Being from Cali I know what you mean but the earthquakes, mudslides and the cold I can do without.

Florida is hot, rains a lot and there are hurricanes but it's really nice here as well. The ocean is much calmer and warmer too.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Florida has pretty good weather too. Being from Cali I know what you mean but the earthquakes, mudslides and the cold I can do without.

Florida is hot, rains a lot and there are hurricanes but it's really nice here as well. The ocean is much calmer and warmer too.
      What earthquakes, what cold weather?...last significant earthquake in cali was the Northridge 1994.

Comment

I was randomly looking at Acupulco on Wikipedia before, and that to me looks like it has the perfect climate.

Comment

Hurricains are more scary than Earthquakes....

Comment

Save me some sticky greens G...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Save me some sticky greens G...
              No doubt, yo whos bars are those posted on your sig?

Comment

Working...
              X