Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Floyd possibly hurt pac when he just gobbled up Cottos best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottomline is that you cant really compare Pac with his previous fights because he is getting better and better after each one. Ive been a Floyd fan since day one and I must admit that he has been sandbagging his true skills because he feels that he's just that good. I became a Pac fan recently because of his will to win and not to mention the risk he took fighting great fighters each time. Nuthuggers/fans/tards can argue all day about catchweights and this and that, heck every boxer has at least cherry picked once in their career. But what this comes down to is a growing/scary Pac againts the same PBF. Im still with Money May on this one because he's still my boy even though that im Filipino and Im suppose to root for Pac but he has to step up this time because Pac aint no joke. Floyd can hurt Pac regardless of how he gobbled up Cottos best.
    Last edited by MR2Quick99; 12-06-2009, 04:02 AM.

Comment

The question was, can floyd ko manny in this fight? Yup, anything is possible inside the ring, but the percentage of probability is kinda low. Remember, floyd tried so hard to ko jmm but he couldn't and jmm was so slow that he got flushed shots from floyd. So even if manny takes the same number of flushed shots from floyd i dont think this will ko manny, floyd may win this by decision but not with a ko or tko..

Comment

No, he's 40-0 because he's never faced a worthy challenger. Rugged man said it best. I can face 20 girls and be undefeated. You ain't gonna lose unless you take a risk/challenge.
        Fortunately for Mayweather, Castillo, Corralles, Gatti, Jesus Chavez, Hernandez, Judah, DLH aren't girls.

Some scored the Castillo fight in Castillo's favour, Mayweather rematched him straight away.

Keep on hating just be objective about it.
        __

Also brute force isn't the only aspect behind a punch. Depending on how the punch is coming you can brace yourself for it which is what happened with Cotto. Pacquiao braced himself for the punches and put on a 'brave' face which psychologically damaged Cotto.

If you get caught off balance or you just don't see the punch coming, your body can't prepare for it.
        Last edited by FeFist; 12-06-2009, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Speed and precision kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
            There won't be much accumulation of punches coming from FMJ. Believe it.
            Agreed. I think Mayweather will get gun shy.

Comment

thanks perro for making the same thread.

Comment

bumpy

Comment

Why bump this thread?

Comment

floyd is more precise and fluid with his punches...

thats crazy to say when making a comparison to cotto because cotto is pretty precise and fluid with his punches as well.. but floyd is better

Comment

Originally posted by 510-WANG-JR View Post
                      floyd is more precise and fluid with his punches...

thats crazy to say when making a comparison to cotto because cotto is pretty precise and fluid with his punches as well.. but floyd is better
                      true but cotto is way stronger than floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X