Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.

Waste of time, buddy. Been here myself.

I usually end up getting sick of the juvenilistic bull**** after awhile, and take half a year or so away from the antics here on this forum, then I come back and start the process over again.

There are some fairly knowledgable guys here, and several who have been fans of the sport for many years (35+ for me)....if you want to get some useful conversation or information, you just have to sift through the ignorance and stupidity you're going to get from the "gangstas" and whatever other tough-guy and/or smartass types are here, and just keep remembering that someday, somehow, natural selection will eventually catch up with them.

Comment

What about me? Am I a ******?

Comment

Excellently put, eloquent and pithy. It makes a superb point elegantly.

Which is why there is only one reply and it will be on page 16 within seven hours replaced by "Yo dem phreakin HATERZ will get POWEND by MONEI MAAIII!!!!!!12ismyIQwtf"

Comment

OP is lying, I just read one of the best threads ever. It went something like this:

Alright let's GET SERIOUS, cotto LOOKS FAAAAT!!!!!!!
          I wouldn't say fat but chubby!!!!

Going by the first 24/7 episode, cotto still looking kinda chubby. Watch the scene of him coming out of pull, you can still see a beer belly. You would think 2 months into training camp all that would be gone!!!!
          Last edited by Shattered Jaw; 10-28-2009, 08:40 AM.

Comment

IMO it has got a bit worse on here over the last few years.

Comment

so you agree that all the ******s are mayweather fans?
              and the nationalist ******s that think the whole world is against their precious country
              (p.s i also picked hopkins to beat pavlik, want a lolipop?)

Comment

Although I agree with you on some levels about the juvenile uninformed posters I have to think you may be a little hypocritical.

I mean seriously your screen name is tagged with, "Tappin Hos On The Daily". A little juvenile yourself are you not?

You blast the forum and the posters yet you have over 4000 post. HMMM?

Comment

[IMG]http://www.speakingofsegues.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/****-on-desk1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

there are a lot of crap posts on here, many of which have been done to death.

but it is an internet forum and people want to voice their opinions, not matter how pish they sound.

its the same on other boards I frequent.

Comment

Working...
                    X