No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Joshua Clottey Tied HBO's Best Boxing Rating of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
    lol how does it tie??? it had the same EXACT number of viewers??? what fight did it tie
    I believe its saying it tied Dawson/Tarver II... Did any of you actually watch that ****? I didn't I was going to but feel asleep before the fight came on. And shockingly I wasn't to upset about it... Maybe because I felt the fight was bs in the first place and I already picked Dawson to win yet again.

Comment

I have different numbers. Margarito and Mosley did more numbers. Marg Mosley got 2 million viers Clottey vs Cotto got 1.6 mill.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I have different numbers. Margarito and Mosley did more numbers. Marg Mosley got 2 million viers Clottey vs Cotto got 1.6 mill.
        Yeah I read that on another website.

Comment

I cant believe that even hardcore fans bothered to watch a completely pointless fight of Dawson vs Tarver 2. Even more amazed that HBO bought that **** in the first place. But whatever i have complained enough about this enough already and no point anymore haha

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Dan Rafael >>>>> Any Crappy news web site you read

The dude dosen't write crap just to say something. He got sources.
            Last edited by Animalistic; 06-22-2009, 07:01 AM.

Comment

great fight

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                How in the hell did Dawson-Tarver 2 cost them more than Cotto-Clottey???
                because they got money back from cotto-clottey while dawson-tarver 2 floped on ticket sales.

Comment

Working...
                X