• Show
Clear All

ass ***** damn

Comment

motherfuсk *****

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
          Better or worse? I'd like to know as I might be headed the same route.
          I guess better for me since I don't post here a lot anymore. I used to spend my weekends here posting all day.

Comment

I don't know if congratulations is the right word since I'm not sure whether 5000 posts on a boxing forum is something we should be proud of, but its been great reading them thats for sure.

A friend of mine will buy you a celebratory gift when he returns from his hiatus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.Frost. View Post
              I don't know if congratulations is the right word since I'm not sure whether 5000 posts on a boxing forum is something we should be proud of, but its been great reading them thats for sure.

A friend of mine will buy you a celebratory gift when he returns from his hiatus.
              Thanks Jack. Tell your friend that he's a very knowledgeable kick-ass poster.

Comment

Congratulations on confirming your status as a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
                  Congratulations on confirming your status as a ******.
                  Thanks. You too man.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post

5,000 posts man. I guess I'm an addict. I just wanted to say thanks to all the good posters that I've discussed boxing with and the ones I have laughed and discussed with in the lounge and other sections.

And to all the stupid posters I also say thanks. It's been fun exposing your asses.
                    Congrats

Comment

Congrats to the great dane.

Comment

Working...
                      X