Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter of the decade means nothing, here's why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop reading after......... has a more impressive resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      *******s can say at least Pac beat Floyd at something...and fists weren't even involved lol... The pen is mightier than the sword lol...
      stop your bitching. Guys whos job is to know about boxing says manny is greater than floyd in the last decade. Get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        Your argument why floyd is better than manny is because he's undefeated and manny is not. So you think marciano is greater than ali?
        What do Ali and Marciano have to do with Floyd and Pac lol...!!!???

Comment

• I can't beleive we still on this FOTD topic. Pac deserved it some yall just need to get over it. And yes FOTD means a lot for boxers. It's a part of the sports history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            stop your bitching. Guys whos job is to know about boxing says manny is greater than floyd in the last decade. Get over it
            Why are you so pissed lol...Pac won the award. Fans like me have to remind you that Floyd never lost, Floyd fought tough comp also and beat guys before PAc did, Floyd never asked a man to come in 2 lbs less than the weight limit of that division to defend HIS title, and that he also never drew in a fight. I don't know why you think Floyd's fans haven't gotten over anything lol... It seems that they love to remind you that the writers ****ed it up over a popularity contest that Pac won lol...

Comment

• Floyd would have got FOTD if he didnt retire from a hot division. At the time floyd retired the top WW's were cotto, mosley, williams and cheato and all looking to fight him but he bailed out

Plus pac has barrera, morales and jmm on his cv which imo makes it better than floyds

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
                I see you're already crying... this is not the best time to lend some tears.. LOL

Comment

• Why are some Floyd fans obsessed with the FOTD thing. There idol isn't even concerned with legacy.

Get over it people.

Comment

• So the bunch of fat white men. If those guys picked Floyd their vote would matter right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      *******s truly think that Floyd's fans are hating on Pac. It's not like Floyd's fans speak logic when they say their man never drew, never lost, and has fought tough comp. Another poster said it best. Floyd won't win any popularity/styles contests...but he'd rather be undefeated than fotd...and I believe that lol.
                      I believe that too, and so do the members who vote for FOTD. Thats exactly what Floyd received. Fight low risk fighters and stay undefeated, on the other hand Pac took on tough challenges and moved up through the weight classes and received FOTD.

Guess its a win win situation for both of tham. As of now...

Floyd is undefeated.
                      Pac is FOTD.

So u and the mayweathers should stop bitching, u got what you wanted/deserved.

Comment

Working...
                      X