No announcement yet.

If Manny was juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I don't understand what you're saying here. I think you're purposely trying to confuse me by writing nonsense. The bottom line is that anyone who wants to use PEDs has plenty to choose from for plenty of things. All of which help, umm, enhance their performance.
    But not all PEDs have good effects. Victor Conte has said that HGH has anti-catabolic effects--which would likely be counter productive in increasing muscle mass--so using it would be dumb.

Why do you say "he could only?" There are hundreds of PEDs, did you expect him to spout them all in order? And while there are always several PEDs that are ahead of the curve, that shouldn't be a deterrent. In fact, it should make the testmakers more vigilant. What are you really saying?
    That's right...you ask me how many that don't enhance..how the hell should I know? The USADA director couldn't even think of other technical terms of PEDs when he was interviewed so demanding a list from me is pointless. And I'm not disputing that boxing commission shouldn't be more vivigilant in test taking.
    Last edited by rao007; 01-25-2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      But all PEDs have good effects. Victor Conte has said that HGH has anti-catabolic effects--which would likely be counter productive in increasing muscle mass--so using it would be dumb.
      So what? So if Pac is juicing, there might be some PEDs he wouldn't take? Umm...ok. No one's accusing him of taking them all!

That's right...you ask me how many that don't enhance..how the hell should I know? The USADA director couldn't even think of other technical terms of PEDs when he was interviewed so demanding a list from me is pointless. And I'm not disputing that boxing commission shouldn't be more vivigilant in test taking.
      If you aren't disputing it, great. We can start with the world's most popular fighter, leading the charge by agreeing to completely random urine and blood testing.

Comment

manny is using A-side meth..... by Roger Mayweather

Comment

I don't understand what you're saying here. I think you're purposely trying to confuse me by writing nonsense. The bottom line is that anyone who wants to use PEDs has plenty to choose from for plenty of things. All of which help, umm, enhance their performance.

Why do you say "he could only?" There are hundreds of PEDs, did you expect him to spout them all in order? And while there are always several PEDs that are ahead of the curve, that shouldn't be a deterrent. In fact, it should make the testmakers more vigilant. What are you really saying?
          How many PED's are there that could not be detected by a 24day limit and unlimited urine sampling? What are we really looking into here? Because I'm thinking that no one really knows what are we looking for. So we tried to cover everything including those that we do not know about. It's all well and good but somehow we need to have a limitation. Otherwise, pbf can justify any demand out of impulse. He essentially forgot that pac can walk away because he himself is a draw. My thinking is that Pbf should have made a formal request to a proper forum so things can be sorted in a civilized manner.

And pac will follow on from there if that is required for the fight. Right now, the simple terms of this are, Pbf made a request/demand, Pac denied, and no compromise was made.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
            How many PED's are there that could not be detected by a 24day limit and unlimited urine sampling? What are we really looking into here? Because I'm thinking that no one really knows what are we looking for. So we tried to cover everything including those that we do not know about. It's all well and good but somehow we need to have a limitation. Otherwise, pbf can justify any demand out of impulse. He essentially forgot that pac can walk away because he himself is a draw. My thinking is that Pbf should have made a formal request to a proper forum so things can be sorted in a civilized manner.

And pac will follow on from there if that is required for the fight. Right now, the simple terms of this are, Pbf made a request/demand, Pac denied, and no compromise was made.
            Like what??

Comment

So what? So if Pac is juicing, there might be some PEDs he wouldn't take? Umm...ok. No one's accusing him of taking them all!
              No, that taking steroids just to do neck excercises is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

If you aren't disputing it, great. We can start with the world's most popular fighter, leading the charge by agreeing to completely random urine and blood testing.
              I see sarcasm here. Im not in dispute though.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                No, that taking steroids just to do neck excercises is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
                I see sarcasm here. Im not in dispute though.[/QUOTE]

We'll keep that in mind. In the meantime, at least pretend to support stricter testing. More often than not (as evidenced by your arguments), you're more interested in defending Pacquiao. That's almost an oxymoron.

Comment

We'll keep that in mind. In the meantime, at least pretend to support stricter testing. More often than not (as evidenced by your arguments), you're more interested in defending Pacquiao. That's almost an oxymoron.
                  I'll try do that.

Comment

Like what??
                    I do not know. I'm no expert on PEDs or drugs as some of you in here. I believe, it depends on both parties to agree on what they are comfortable with. Why did Pbf specifically requested 14days? Why not less or more? Because when I read some copied and pasted documents, you could mask it in 3 days. IMO, what we really need is some solid structure on how to deal with this drug testing. Meaning, say 3months worth of research and brainstorming sessions in order to get a very good procedure. Then require it on every fight. Not just on a whim of a particular fighter on a particular allegation that their only proof is continued success in the ring and a big head.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                      I do not know. I'm no expert on PEDs or drugs as some of you in here. I believe, it depends on both parties to agree on what they are comfortable with. Why did Pbf specifically requested 14days? Why not less or more? Because when I read some copied and pasted documents, you could mask it in 3 days. IMO, what we really need is some solid structure on how to deal with this drug testing. Meaning, say 3months worth of research and brainstorming sessions in order to get a very good procedure. Then require it on every fight. Not just on a whim of a particular fighter on a particular allegation that their only proof is continued success in the ring and a big head.
                      Your weak-ass arguments are a few weeks behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X