Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't You Fkn Hate Conspiracy Theorists...Or Are YOU One Of Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Don't You Fkn Hate Conspiracy Theorists...Or Are YOU One Of Them?

I don't know when this started. Was it with the household penetration of the internet?
    • 9/11 "Truthers" and their Loose Change bullsh.it
    • People who claim that these earthquakes are created by HAARP
    • Barack Obama is a CIA plant or some Manchurian Candidate
    • Bin Laden (aka Tim Osman, right?) was a Bush CIA buddy
    • 'Katrina' was done intentionally by wealthy real estate developers
    • Barack Obama was born in Kenya - these 'Birthers'
    • The world is run secretly by The Rothschilds, or Bilderbirgers, or DuPonts or the Illuminati or Freemasons or the Triumvirate or a Jewish Cabal
    • The White House is controlling the jobs report
    • Black helicopters
    • The oil companies are controlling the {insert ANYTHING here}

Nothing happens because of market cycles, science, coincidence, or negligence or stupidity anymore. Everything is controlled by some "secret hand". CUT THE NONSENSE.

I want to punch all of the people that initiate, believe or propagate these conspiracies. I swear... I want to choke the crap out the wimpy pencil-necked 'Loose Change' guy whenever he starts talking.

Comment

I find conspiracy theories funny and entertaining. I like to make some up meself.

Comment

I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing kind of guy, but this thread is too general. For example, you don't think there was a conspiracy to assassinate MLK? Lots of conspiracies have truth behind them. Many don't.

Comment

Jews run NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            I don't know when this started. Was it with the household penetration of the internet?
            • 9/11 "Truthers" and their Loose Change bullsh.it
            • People who claim that these earthquakes are created by HAARP
            • Barack Obama is a CIA plant or some Manchurian Candidate
            • Bin Laden (aka Tim Osman, right?) was a Bush CIA buddy
            • 'Katrina' was done intentionally by wealthy real estate developers
            • Barack Obama was born in Kenya - these 'Birthers'
            • The world is run secretly by The Rothschilds, or Bilderbirgers, or DuPonts or the Illuminati or Freemasons or the Triumvirate or a Jewish Cabal
            • The White House is controlling the jobs report
            • Black helicopters
            • The oil companies are controlling the {insert ANYTHING here}

Nothing happens because of market cycles, science, coincidence, or negligence or stupidity anymore. Everything is controlled by some "secret hand". CUT THE NONSENSE.

I want to punch all of the people that initiate, believe or propagate these conspiracies. I swear... I want to choke the crap out the wimpy pencil-necked 'Loose Change' guy whenever he starts talking.

I never heard that one. However, the engineers did a crappy job on the levees and real estate developers are making what used to be housing for economically deprived people into much nicer more expensive houses/apartments. Projects got torn down and converted into condos or something like that.

Comment

Throughout history governments and the wealthy have done things to "play" the people into the direction they want. People have a right to be suspicious and question everything.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing kind of guy, but this thread is too general. For example, you don't think there was a conspiracy to assassinate MLK? Lots of conspiracies have truth behind them. Many don't.
                I specifically didn't include things like assassinations. Those can be "conspiracies" among a very small group of people. But in reality, it's really just a crime. You can call it a "conspiracy" the way the government calls the Mafia a conspiracy....But ish like that is just a crime.

Now, a difference is saying that the Cubans, CIA and Mafia, and Republicans "conspired together" to kill JFK. That type of far-reaching ish is absurd to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I never heard that one. However, the engineers did a crappy job on the levees and real estate developers are making what used to be housing for economically deprived people into much nicer more expensive houses/apartments. Projects got torn down and converted into condos or something like that.
                  Yes, I have heard people say that the post-Katrina real estate generates more wealth for developers, and more property taxes for the state government. Also, the poor people were dispersed and New Orleans is no longer the murder capital because all the Black youth are gone.

They were trying to tell me that was the master plan to revitalize the city. GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    I specifically didn't include things like assassinations. Those can be "conspiracies" among a very small group of people. But in reality, it's really just a crime. You can call it a "conspiracy" the way the government calls the Mafia a conspiracy....But ish like that is just a crime.
                    I don't understand. I think there was a massive conspiracy in the 60's to mid 70's to kill opposition or what some considered a threat. Look at this, in less than a two year period, 68-69 alone, these people were all assassinated:

Martin Luther King (1968), Robert F. Kennedy (1968), Bobby Hutton [BPP] (1968), Steve Bartholemew [BPP] (1968), Tommy Lewis [BPP] (1968), Robert Lawrence (1968), Welton "Butch" Armstead [BPP] (1968), Sidney Miller (1968), Frank "Capt. Franco" Diggs (1968), Fred Hampton [BPP] (1969), Alprentice "Bunchy" Carter [BPP] (1969), John Huggins (1969), Alex Rackley [BPP] (1969), Sylvester Bell (1969), John Savage (1969), Larry Roberson [BPP] (1969), Nathaniel Clark [BPP] (1969), Walter "Toure" Pope (1969), Carlos Marighela (1969), Spurgeon "Jake" Winters [BPP] (1969), Mark Clark (1969), Ron Black (1969), Eugene Anderson (1969), Sterling Jones [BPP] (1969), Edwin Pratt [American civil rights Activist in Seattle] (1969)

Then you consider JFK '63, Medger Evers '63, Malcolm X '65, a whole lot of black panthers and other leftist/radicals in 70-74 and you realize, jesus **** the CIA/FBI were absolutely brutal, especially now that we know about COINTELPRO and other such programs.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 10-06-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X