Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another bigmouth humiliated by GSP

Who will fight him now?

Comment

Jake Shields is getting the next title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
        Jake Shields is getting the next title shot.
        For barely beating Kampmann?!?!?!

Comment

Overeem stopped more guys in 1 night than GSP in 3 years.. that's the problem with GSP. Very skilled, very dominant but he needs to finish these fights!

Boxing 101 displayed but he should have finished Kos.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            For barely beating Kampmann?!?!?!
            Yup. Dana confirmed it. Dana doesn't want GSP vs. Silva.

Comment

No way Sheilds deserves a shot. He's going to get dominated worse than Kos did. Oh, and Dorian, he stopped Hughes, Serra, and Penn in the last 3 years....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                Overeem stopped more guys in 1 night than GSP in 3 years.. that's the problem with GSP. Very skilled, very dominant but he needs to finish these fights!

Boxing 101 displayed but he should have finished Kos.
                Koscheck is a hard man to knock out, hes got a great chin, and hard to submit cuz his wrestling is just rediculous. But like I said all he has is a right hand when it comes to standing. I'm glad GSP put a striking clinic.

People yap about how he doesnt finish fighters, he spent the whole fight pulling sub attempts on Hardy, badly beat up Fitch and lumped up Alves and Koscheck to boot.

Ladies and gentlemen, finishes or not, this man is on another level.

Comment

gsp put on a clinic

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    Koscheck is a hard man to knock out, hes got a great chin, and hard to submit cuz his wrestling is just rediculous. But like I said all he has is a right hand when it comes to standing. I'm glad GSP put a striking clinic.

People yap about how he doesnt finish fighters, he spent the whole fight pulling sub attempts on Hardy, badly beat up Fitch and lumped up Alves and Koscheck to boot.

Ladies and gentlemen, finishes or not, this man is on another level.
                    His timing is incredible. I'd go as far to say that GSP is far more boring than Jon Fitch. There I said it. The guy doesn't want to finish anymore. It didn't matter how tough Koscheck was. His eye was shut, he didn't see the left hooks coming, he could finished that fight if he took more risks. Where's the old GSP that destroyed Matt Hughes at UFC 65? Where's the old GSP that dominated Matt Serra at UFC 83? He lacks that killer instinct he once had. He says he "fights smart" sure he does, but that's ALL he does. The problem is most of the fans don't want to see that. I paid because I thought I was gonna see the old GSP. The GSP that fought smart and was a damn killer.

This "safe" GSP is boring as watching paint dry.

Comment

Working...
                    X