Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you go back to the home land...how do people treat you???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    hAHAHAHAH.......FUNNY BUT TRUE
    yeah, no kidding. i really hate that ****. i stopped giving them gifts since last year. This year, im spending all my money on my self. i bought tickets to the khan fight and both marquz fights. im being selfish this year.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
      yeah, no kidding. i really hate that ****. i stopped giving them gifts since last year. This year, im spending all my money on my self. i bought tickets to the khan fight and both marquz fights. im being selfish this year.
      Well when we go we always take gifts....I just can't show up empty handed...just can't do it....no matter how ungrateful then can be..hahaha

Comment

Well when we go we always take gifts....I just can't show up empty handed...just can't do it....no matter how ungrateful then can be..hahaha
        haha yeah i know. i always end up giving them crap. like im sure i will end up buying them some shoes and some levis. but it is crazy like when ever i go to mexico, i always see mexicans with ambrocombry and fitch or designer clothes in the mercado.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
          I lived in Uruapan, Michoacan till I was like 7 but all my fam's from Sahuayo
          my moms side is from a small town 30 mins away from Uruapan called Tomendan...

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
            haha yeah i know. i always end up giving them crap. like im sure i will end up buying them some shoes and some levis. but it is crazy like when ever i go to mexico, i always see mexicans with ambrocombry and fitch or designer clothes in the mercado.
            Hhaha.........hella funny!!!!!

Comment

Like I said, I am in my homeland but I guess you meant when I go to my parents birthplace?

My mother was born In Michoacan but she grew up in Mexcicali and Calexico. We don't know any of our family from Mochoacan so we have never been there. But I have family in Mexicali. We use to visit there very often when I was little because my great-grandmother lived there and my mother was raised with here so they were very close. She passed away in 2000 and after that we rarely visited. My uncle lived there but he passed away in 2007.

So the last time I went was maybe 2008.

To answer the TS's question, family treats me pretty normal TBH. Now the girls is a different story. Even my girl cousins flirt with me...lol..but the last few times I went the wife went me so I had to be a good boy
              Last edited by -ELO-; 11-01-2010, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -NightStalker- View Post
                Like I said, I am in my homeland but I guess you meant when I go to my parents birthplace?

My mother was born In Michoacan but she grew up in Mexcicali and Calexico. We don't know any of our family from Mochoacan so we have never been there. But I have family in Mexicali. We use to visit there very often when I was little because my great-grandmother lived there and my mother was raised with here so they were very close. She passed away in 2000 and after that we rarely visited. My uncle lived there but he passed away in 2007.

So the last time I went was maybe 2008.

To answer the TS's question, family treats me pretty normal TBH. Now the girls is a different story. Even my girl cousins flirt with me...lol..but the last few times I went the wife went me so I had to be a good boy

Comment

Dandoles una perspectiva de el lado opuesto... I have a lot of family on the US. I like when some of my cousins come to visit us here in guadalajara. It depends mostly on how you act. I really enjoy it when they get excited about going to the places where their parents were born and where they hung around. I dislike when they act as if they are superior in anyway because they were born in the US. Some of my cousins speak a bit different when they speak spanish but I don't care as long as they try. I try to make them feel welcome so that they feel proud of their origins and homeland.

Comment

Coconut pride

Comment

Originally posted by -Coconut- View Post
                      Coconut pride
                      You do know your not white right???ahhahaha.......if I callyou a fa9g will you display fa9g pride now!!! =0)

Comment

Working...
                      X