Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuanMa Lopez vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yorlandis View Post
    and your saying that Ramirez, Seeger, Jimenez, Gonzalez, Estrada, and the prospect Edwards were not good opponents?
    Nope, You are mistaking padded records with Good opponents!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Nope, You are mistaking padded records with Good opponents!!!!!!!
      Then I guess you know crap about boxing. :wank:

Comment

Just wait when the time comes, dont say I didnt warned you.

Comment

Originally posted by yorlandis View Post
          Then I guess you know crap about boxing. :wank:
          OK if you say so, buddy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            OK if you say so, buddy!!!!!!!
            Hey no hard feelings, this is a forum and we each have our fighters. PR go for PR fighters, Flips go for paquiao, Cubans for cubans and so on..
            Juanma is one of my favorite fighters but when it comes to them fighting each other I gotta have pride.

Comment

Great fight, both guys have to be careful. I think Juanma wins by Ko because of Gamboa's problems defending his chin. Anyway... Juanma has faced some really good opponents in prospect, Oquendo, De Leon and Penalosa. Honestly I don't know who are the guys Gamboa has been fighting.

One thing I got for sure... this fight aint going the distance.

Comment

People say this, people say that... Gamboa got dropped by bums n blah blah blah...

Now a quick fact: Gamboa's last 6 opponents were all better than Lontchi... and Yuri had no trouble disposing of them.

Now, to be fair to Juanma, he beated De Leon and Penalosa who are better than anyone Gamboa has faced.

Gamboa has faced more quality opponents than Juanma, but Juanma has faced some opponents a little bit tougher than Gamboa's best... I'm sooo waiting for this mega fight to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
                  People say this, people say that... Gamboa got dropped by bums n blah blah blah...

Now a quick fact: Gamboa's last 6 opponents were all better than Lontchi... and Yuri had no trouble disposing of them.

Now, to be fair to Juanma, he beated De Leon and Penalosa who are better than anyone Gamboa has faced.

Gamboa has faced more quality opponents than Juanma, but Juanma has faced some opponents a little bit tougher than Gamboa's best... I'm sooo waiting for this mega fight to happen...
                  Lontchi is better than you're giving him credit for.

Comment

Lontchi is a local boy from where I live and no, I'm giving him the credit he deserves. He is the perfect example of a padded record as 99% of the local fighters here. I didn't expect him to annoy Juanma that much.

Have you ever been to a Montreal boxing event? It's disgusting... It's just a lot of local boys versus a bunch of imported bums to make them look good.

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post

Wrong try again that is NOT a fact that is an opinion. No way in Hell that Estrada was better than Lontchi. Honestly that just shows that you don't know what you are talking about. Estrada is managed by a guy named Pedro down in Miami all his fighters are "opponents". Put it like this if his woman is in your corner you are getting KTFO. He has many Dominican, Columbian and Venezuelan fighters that have built up records in their countries. He provides them a place to stay and gets them their Visa. Estrada is AWFUL and old.
                      Last edited by PRacrePerAcre1; 06-28-2009, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X