What do y'all think: PAC and Batista vs FMJ and Triple H

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    Floyd + Lindsey Lohan >> Pac + Batista
    Will Floyd Mayweather Senior offer Lindsey Lohan crack instead of the money revenue?

Comment

So what, they want to come out with wrestlers big ****in deal. I like WWE, why should boxing and wrestling be natural enemies? What do ppl mean by wrestling is fake anyway? It is not as if they are presenting the content of the show as a real sport. Its like saying any tv sitcom is fake, so should boxers have nothing to do with TV stars either? Some of you are really insecure..... due to bed wetting.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        Dont bring WWE to Boxing, just makes Boxing look "fake" to the public media.

I would like to see Boxers in Tonight Shows, and promote. I have never seen a boxer since Mike Tyson in Tonight Shows, but he already retired from Boxing. Would be nice to see Boxers promote in Tonight Shows tho.
        Vitali Klitschko went on Jay Leno's to promote his fight with Peter... Didn't work too well for him because he didn't know what to do. Had he done the Ivan Drago "if he dies, he dies" thing he would be star by now. It's harder for Pacquiao because he's just a fighter, he's no showman/fighter like Mayweather and he doesn't speak English.

Comment

Mayweather beat the Big Show, so I lean towards him in this one

Comment

Working...
          X