No announcement yet.

50Cent talks about d future of SMS; y Floyd won't fight Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

I rarely use this term, but you have to be the biggest flomo on this site.
    show me why? Where did i lie or defend floyd at all? I wrote 50 has lost all credibility for me if you want to go onthinkong hes telling truth thats your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      show me why? Where did i lie or defend floyd at all? I wrote 50 has lost all credibility for me if you want to go onthinkong hes telling truth thats your choice.
      He is not saying that, he is calling you out on your bumsniffery and he has it absolutely spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        He is not saying that, he is calling you out on your bumsniffery and he has it absolutely spot on!
        Oh yeah i forgot if someone has an opinion that isnt the same as yours your automatically a ***** or P8ct8rd. Silly kids!

Comment

"He said Mayweather is "hand-picking opponents" and "looking for a reason not to take the [Pacquiao] fight."

ouch, Fiddy about to get heat from floyd fans, watch out Fiddy!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Thats some diva crap that has nothing to do with boxing or and thats why he gets rightly shredded for it.
            thats fine if thats your oppinion but floyd is not the 1st fighter to do things like this i guess you feel the same way about ray leonard and ray robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Oh yeah i forgot if someone has an opinion that isnt the same as yours your automatically a ***** or P8ct8rd. Silly kids!
              But you are a Floydiot though, cheesy boy. You are a pretty shameless floyd apologist despite trying to hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                "He said Mayweather is "hand-picking opponents" and "looking for a reason not to take the [Pacquiao] fight."

ouch, Fiddy about to get heat from floyd fans, watch out Fiddy!
                Even Fiddy knows he can stand to lose *****s as fans because they are insignificant.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  thats fine if thats your oppinion but floyd is not the 1st fighter to do things like this i guess you feel the same way about ray leonard and ray robinson
                  Sad you mention those two in the same sentence as floyd, but they actually fought all their rivals.

Comment

Its humorous how Keven Iole acts like Floyd and 50 are still buddies.

And did`nt 50 say Floyd told him to start a beef for publicity then weeks later he backtracks and say the beef was real?So what credibility does 50 have?Of course the Floyd haters believe anything negative that`s said about Floyd and they also "believe" that Pacquiao is afraid of needles even though he has tattoos.

Also its already been shown that Floyd never even agreed to start a promotional company with 50 through the letter that was sent to Floyd in jail.50 never even disputed the letters which is an indication that the letters are true.And why would Floyd start a promotional company with 50 when he would have to give 50 half of his profits?On top of that 50 don`t even know anything about promoting.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind
                      Its humorous how Keven Iole acts like Floyd and 50 are still buddies.

And did`nt 50 say Floyd told him to start a beef for publicity then weeks later he backtracks and say the beef was real?So what credibility does 50 have?Of course the Floyd haters believe anything negative that`s said about Floyd and they also "believe" that Pacquiao is afraid of needles even though he has tattoos.

Also its already been shown that Floyd never even agreed to start a promotional company with 50 through the letter that was sent to Floyd in jail.50 never even disputed the letters which is an indication that the letters are true.And why would Floyd start a promotional company with 50 when he would have to give 50 half of his profits?On top of that 50 don`t even know anything about promoting.
                      Sometimes I have wonder the education level around this place.

Are you not very good at catching sarcasm? I know it was typed but damn even Stevie Wonders see that he was being sarcastic. He started saying it was fake then a few tweets later started taking shots at Floyd again. I mean, the sarcasm was as clear as day...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X