No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Officially Inks Deal With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
    Not at all, it's a very good fight..What I meant was that while Cintrón was promoted by DiBella(in other words, a company that's NOT "Top Rank") It wasn't going to happen, cause lately Scumbag Senile Arum only wants his good fighters to fight his own fighters & when ever they do fight a fighter from another company is because his(Arum's) fighter is the very heavy favorite...
    Margarito already fought Cintron you baka, and when he was undefeated.

Don't just make up random stuff clown.

Comment

Cotto vs Cintron will be more exciting if marg wont push through.

Comment

I don't want to see Cintron.... at all. How has he got this deal after the Williams fight?!

Comment

oh ****... pac vs cintron

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
            They state Cintron's record as 31-2-1 but he lost to Paul Williams by a 4th round technical decision. He lost twice to Margarito, had a gift draw vs. Martinez then flew out of the ring and lost to Williams. Plus he has 32 wins according to box-rec, not 31. His record should read 32-3-1...
            As much as i hate Cintron, i definitly respect him. I mean, he did give Angulo a boxing lesson. In my opinion, he would've knocked out Williams if Paul didn't drag out Kermit after he tripped himself. Kermit wanted to get up but the doctor told him to not move. So he listened and the fight ended up being a loss. Just like Judah and Malignaggi, Cintron ain't done yet. His biggest win is yet to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay Davis View Post
              I don't want to see Cintron.... at all. How has he got this deal after the Williams fight?!
              In case you didn't notice, Williams got rocked twice in that fight before Williams ****ed it up. Everybody saw the samething and that is Paul cannot take a power shot in the upper classes. Martinez noticed that, and obviously took advantage as he was Paul's very next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Happy for him, Guess he might even be in the running for a future Pac fight..
                Pac...no. Cintrons biggest fight will probably be with Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                  As much as i hate Cintron, i definitly respect him. I mean, he did give Angulo a boxing lesson. In my opinion, he would've knocked out Williams if Paul didn't drag out Kermit after he tripped himself. Kermit wanted to get up but the doctor told him to not move. So he listened and the fight ended up being a loss. Just like Judah and Malignaggi, Cintron ain't done yet. His biggest win is yet to come!
                  In my opinion, Angulo would of KO'd Cintron if he didn't come into the fight sick and 7 pounds lighter than what he normally weighs fight night.

Comment

Vanes got himself a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X