No announcement yet.

Sultan would KO that limey ***** Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
    Bad-Wlad, I'm one of the biggest fans of Wlad and other East European boxers on this site.

But I gotta tell you, I don't think it's cool to frequently use terms like "limey" because it some British people may find it offensive. It's like Duffgun calling Slavic boxers "commies" - it's not appropriate.

I don't like Haye either, but it's because of his fans like Chunk and because he's a loud-mouthed braggart, not because he's British. There are other British fighters I do like, such Calzaghe and Froch. So please don't paint them all with the same brush.

As for the question, I think Ibragimov would defeat Haye, probably by mid-to-late KO or TKO when Haye's stamina gives out.

_
    okay they just get on my nerves when they talk **** about Wladimir i wanna KO their asses

Comment

You Wladimir Klitchsko fans probably wouldn't even watch boxing if Dr. Glassjaw wasn't the HW champ. You guys should really quit cluttering the board with these threads.

Comment

You're asking for it Bad Wlad lol.

I dont know about Ibragimov. After seeing how he looked against Wladimir, eh.... I never saw anything special about him. He really doesnt seem like he has a whole lotta power either. But I've never seen Haye fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MWMerlino View Post
          You Wladimir Klitchsko fans probably wouldn't even watch boxing if Dr. Glassjaw wasn't the HW champ. You guys should really quit cluttering the board with these threads.

its Dr Steelhammer you fool

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          You're asking for it Bad Wlad lol.

I dont know about Ibragimov. After seeing how he looked against Wladimir, eh.... I never saw anything special about him. He really doesnt seem like he has a whole lotta power either. But I've never seen Haye fight yet.

Ibragimov dominated Holyfield and put up a good fight againt Wladimir

Comment

Originally posted by Bad-Wlad View Post
            its Dr Steelhammer you fool

Ibragimov dominated Holyfield and put up a good fight againt Wladimir
            Put up a good fight against Wladimir??? Are u joking he couldnt do a goddamn thing against him, Wladimir held back. And dominating Holyfield at this stage in his career is nothing to brag about. Sultan also got a draw against Ray Austin btw..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Put up a good fight against Wladimir??? Are u joking he couldnt do a goddamn thing against him, Wladimir held back. And dominating Holyfield at this stage in his career is nothing to brag about. Sultan also got a draw against Ray Austin btw..
              why are u hating on Wladimir and Sultan ? Wladimir fought sensible againt Sultan cause he is a so good at counter punching and he is fast ,Holyfield is a better fighter than anyone David Haye has fought fact

Comment

Sultan would KO that limey ***** Haye easily ,David Haye has no chin ,stamina ,defence ,Sultan has a great defence faster hands than Roy Jones did as a Heavyweight and he is a very slick counter puncher

Sultan KO 8
                Are you telling me that Ibragimov is faster than Haye? Maybe you should watch a few fights of Haye before making statements like that. I don't like Haye either but not liking and being blind with hate are two different things.

Mods should really start checking this board for alts, it's getting pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
                  Are you telling me that Ibragimov is faster than Haye? Maybe you should watch a few fights of Haye before making statements like that. I don't like Haye either but not liking and being blind with hate are two different things.

Mods should really start checking this board for alts, it's getting pathetic.
                  Sultan is faster than Haye though Holyfield could not throw a punch at him cause he was not quick enough to hit Sultan without getting countered

Comment

why are u hating on Wladimir and Sultan ? Wladimir fought sensible againt Sultan cause he is a so good at counter punching and he is fast ,Holyfield is a better fighter than anyone David Haye has fought fact
                    Im actually a big Wladimir Klitschko fan. But the truth is, he held back a bit. I mean he was more agressive in his second fight against Brewster who hits waayyy harder than Ibragimov.

Comment

Originally posted by MWMerlino View Post

i think this should sum up this thread right here

Comment

Working...
                      X