Amirs move to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amirs move to 147

Obviously khan wants alexander
    do you think eddie hearn is happy about this because if khan can beat alexander then that would mean brook would be next in line to fight khan?
    I personally think kell would have a better chance against khan than against alexander. Though i think alexander will have a tougher time with khan. I remember alexander ducked khan at 140 but after khans last 3 fights everyone should want a crack at his ass. I do believe khans career will be done before he's 30 but if he takes the right fights he might just hang in there. Who knows he might even get ktfo by alexander

If Khan beats Alexander you'd have to think they'll push through a fight with Mayweather before someone knocks him out again.

Comment

I gotta give it up to Khan because the dude knows how to stay relevant. Sure hes another British hypejob but hes interesting. If you cant be great at least be interesting. Even though I absolutely loath Khan I find myself wanting to see him fight so I can come back after and read the threads on this site.

Comment

IBF need to remove Kell Brook from #1 and move him back to #6, Brook was at one time WBO #1 he did not fight Pacquiao/Bradley so they remove him to 7 place.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          IBF need to remove Kell Brook from #1 and move him back to #6, Brook was at one time WBO #1 he did not fight Pacquiao/Bradley so they remove him to 7 place.
          Too true. Revoke that rating. Maybe WBU or IBO can install him as their No.1.

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          I gotta give it up to Khan because the dude knows how to stay relevant. Sure hes another British hypejob but hes interesting. If you cant be great at least be interesting. Even though I absolutely loath Khan I find myself wanting to see him fight so I can come back after and read the threads on this site.
          Truedat. Even tho he's never meant for his career to go that way, at least 50% of people tune in to his fights now hoping to see him do the funky chicken and get sparked. To be fair to him tho, win or lose, he makes it exciting.

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          If Khan beats Alexander you'd have to think they'll push through a fight with Mayweather before someone knocks him out again.
          Dun know. If Khan does beat Alexander, he's going straight into a May unification with Money. Kell Brook would have more chance of getting Khan if he loses to Alexander.

Comment

Working...
          X