Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye: I'm sick of Wlad talking crap (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye: I'm sick of Wlad talking crap (lol)

Oh boo hoo hoo, with the crocodile tears David. boo hoo hoo

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...outing-cp.html

DAVID HAYE has told Wladimir Klitschko to stop talking "bulls***" after the Ukrainian demanded a world heavyweight unification fight on July 2.

WBA champion Haye is due to fulfil a mandatory defence against Ruslan Chagaev on May 21 in London — as long as the challenger receives medical clearance from the British Boxing Board of Control after contracting hepatitis.

Klitschko, who defends his WBO and IBF titles against Brit Dereck Chisora in April in Germany, has again accused Haye of avoiding him following the breakdown of negotiations last year.

But the Hayemaker, 30, said: "Neither me nor my manager Adam Booth has heard a single word from Klitschko since December when he chose to fight Chisora instead of me.

"He is still coming out with the same old claptrap he has been peddling for months and it's about time he stopped bulls***ing fight fans.

"Does he honestly think the WBA, the organisation whose title I hold, are going to hang around waiting for him?

"It's total arrogance on his part to put up this date in July when he knows I have my own title defence scheduled.

"Firstly, I have to successfully defend my title. Secondly, I have to come through that defence without injury and it is just nine weeks before this July 2 date he has pulled out of the air.

"He has proved time and again he doesn't want to fight me by stalling, moving the goalposts and coming out with utter c**p like this trying to fool those stupid enough to listen."

Comment

"He has proved time and again he doesn't want to fight me by stalling, moving the goalposts and coming out with utter c**p like this trying to fool those stupid enough to listen."

Wow, this guy is such a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
      X