Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naoya Inoue vs Juan Francisco Estrada. If they fought, who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
    Cuadras, Tete, and Kono. Those would be good tuneups before Estrada and Gonzo. Estrada would also be a tune-up for Inoue if Estrada has the balls to go up to 115.

Oh ok now it makes sense, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Like I said Estrada has shown he has a solid beard. If his hands continue to be an issue his power will be irrelevant.
      I doubt his hands will be an Issue. He will then become a mainstay star in Vegas and can use the Xylocane if it persists to be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Lol me too, and it's all in fun he's not even that serious , plus he admitted he's half Nicaraguan in a round about way I.e. his sister is
        Dude's trolling half the time He's dropped some gems though.

Cuadras, Tete, and Kono. Those would be good tuneups before Estrada and Gonzo. Estrada would also be a tune-up for Inoue if Estrada has the balls to go up to 115.
        He skipped Flyweight for a reason man. Went after a 40 year old champ instead of two young hungry lions at 112.

Comment

He skipped Flyweight for a reason man. Went after a 40 year old champ instead of two young hungry lions at 112.
          He wanted to prove that his power could carry. He will fight those hungry Lions and I think Gonzo is more likely because they both have Japanese promoters. That fight would also take place in Japan. However, I think Gonzo currently waiting till someone finds a weakness in Inoue which so far, no one has, therefore Gonzo is ducking him.

Comment

Broner has a better chin and a better fighting style than sugar ray leonard. Adrien Broner reminds me a little more of A combination of Floyd Mayweather and James Toney.
            Are you or are you not the owner of the above quote? How can I even take what you say serious lol
            Hahaha estrada a tune up.

Dude's trolling half the time He's dropped some gems though.

Oh ya, he's knows his boxng for sure and is a funny Mexicano, one of the better posters.

Comment

He wanted to prove that his power could carry. He will fight those hungry Lions and I think Gonzo is more likely because they both have Japanese promoters. That fight would also take place in Japan. However, I think Gonzo currently waiting till someone finds a weakness in Inoue which so far, no one has, therefore Gonzo is ducking him.
              Solid logic. On par with the Brush persona.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Are you or are you not the owner of the above quote? How can I even take what you say serious lol
                Hahaha estrada a tune up.

Did you have to use Gong to find that one.

Almost everyone is a tune up for Inoue. The only fighter where no matter who you put in front of him, they are a tune up for him is Andre Ward. Kovalev would be a Tune Up for Wards Next Tune Up. Ward beats everyone with Relative ease, except a heavyweight of course.

Comment

For one he's vastly knowledgeable in the lower weight, and yes I get a kick out of his over the top fanboyism of Gallito.
                  I know. I was hoping to drag him out with my post. Lol

Comment

Almost everyone is a tune up for Inoue. The only fighter where no matter who you put in front of him, they are a tune up for him is Andre Ward. Kovalev would be a Tune Up for Wards Next Tune Up. Ward beats everyone with Relative ease, except a heavyweight of course.

Brush for President

Comment

Evening gentlemen, now let's get down to business. Pull out your text books and pencils and let's begin.

First and foremost, Brush, you're an idiot. It's one thing to hype up your fighter and another to babble about fights against fighters you have never even seen fight once. In fact, you are claiming your fighter beats 2 men that fight in a weight division below him, meanwhile you ignore the true threats within his own division.

If you actually believe Cuadras would be a walk in the park for Naoya, I suggest you actually study the division before speaking out of ignorance and fanboyism. Zolani Tete would not only pose a challenge to Naoya, but I personally believe he would beat him if he shows up focused once again like in his fight against Butler. In fact, I think Zolani has the tools to beat not only Roman but Estrada as well when and if ever they move up to 115.

Does Estrada beat Naoya? Not at 115, at least not from how Estrada has looked north of 112. At 112 Inoue would be facing his toughest challenge yet and possibly ever. Now, if Estrada manages to move up and adjust properly to 115, I can see it as an even fight. As of right now, Naoya beats a game Estrada.

You actually claiming that Rigo is Naoya's only threat is not only idiotic, mind fckingly stupid and hilarious but it exposes your limited knowledge regarding the lower weight divisions. Rigondeaux is 2 divisions above Naoya and Inoue would have mountains to climb at 118 before even thinking about 122... In fact, if his physical frame even allows it.. I doubt he'd reach 122 until mid to late career. By that time Rigo would be I the history books... Come on Brush, you're lookig shaky outcheah.

Comment

Working...
                      X