Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Things would've went much smoother if he did this 3 years ago.
    He did, but Floyd went a long vacation and said he's not thinking about boxing. But boxing business has to move on and can't afford to wait for a reluctant guy's decision that long.

50 cent:

"I look at Floyd as my younger brother. You know he earns so much that he just...he spend...just run around and spend, do what he wants. So there's no urgency to anything and when the communication breaks and starts to not be...Look, my concept of TMT is the fight you wanna see...Floyd and Manny Pacquiao. It's actually building the company...we'd build the excitement that keeps Floyd conscious of what's good for business as oppose to...that he go? Then I can sacrifice the company..."

Koncz:

"...Floyd has his agenda and he has a right to make his decisions on his timeline and we respect that. On the other hand, we don't want to sit idle either. Some boxers can sit for months at a time and not be affected by that."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Now do people get why people dont think Pac is a smart fighter? That quote about Mayweather is just asinine. If a poster posted that we'd say he was trolling.

Cmon Manny.
      this.

Comment

• And for one I don't buy the whole 50 floyd beef that is throughout the media. I think pac is surrounded by puppeteers who "advise" him and 50 is playing the role of middle man more than anything. If fif ****ed miss jackson, who cares she is not unique nor irreplaceable. I think every conversation bw manny and floyd has been seen through a lens of one trying to get over on the other and fifty is just playing the role of procurer.

Comment

• funny how you conveniently forgot to mention that floyd is the best defensive fighter ever and manny is not that offensively superior to just break the defense down easily. At best it could be a close fight but lets not act like manny is some master boxer who has a history of beating great defensive fighters. Floyd made marquez' d look inept and manny has a hard time finding him, I know triangle theories are dangerous but manny doesn't have an established track record against defensive fighters

Comment

• lol manny... manny... manny....

Comment

• floyd stops manny by round 8 after he dominates the living **** out of him---that's all i got from that...lol

Comment

• Lol Manny is so silly. He has no idea what he's gonna do against Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  JMM's counter punching gives Pacquiao fits, what's going to happen if he fights the best in the business.
                  because they fought 3 TIMES. you fight somebody so much then you know what they do. Pacquiao and Mayweather never fought once.

Comment

• Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                    because they fought 3 TIMES. you fight somebody so much then you know what they do. Pacquiao and Mayweather never fought once.
                    JMM was counterpunching Pac like a monster after the first round of the first fight...

Comment

• I still can't believe everybody is talking like it's the first time they negotiated.. The hype is done.. Everybody has there opinions about both fighters..

Mayweather has a problem with pressure fighters and southpaws..

Pacquiao has a problem with counter punchers..

Mayweather got a bloody nose from Cotto while Pacquiao detroyed Cotto BUT AT A CATCH WEIGHT!

Mayweather won a split decision to De La Hoya while Pacquiao stopped him BUT AT A CATCH WEIGHT!

Same things being said over and over, You can see the skill level they are at during there last fights.. And if Pacquiao couldn't even K.O. Bradley while he was injured, K.O or win decisively agaisnt a lightweight Marquez.. Don't expect him to pull out a win.. Floyd is adjusting to his aging body what about Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X