Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most lovable boxer in boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never see anyone talking **** on Mosley. Pacquiao comes to mind for me too. I don't know how you can hate that guy either.

Comment

Shane is great. I can't think of a single reason why anyone might dislike him. He's a good dude.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
        Shane is great. I can't think of a single reason why anyone might dislike him. He's a good dude.
        Mosley gets too little criticism compared to other fighters, for the things other fighters are criticized for.

Steroid cheat is one reason to not like him.

Since Mosley has a reputation as a nice guy, he gets more of a pass and people want to believe his "I didn't know what I was taking" excuse. Yet other juicers get way more criticism than Shane.

People also seem to be really down on Pavlik for making excuses after his loss, but yet Mosley gets all this praise as a "gracious" loser because he was finally really gracious after losing his 5th fight.

Comment

im not sure who's most loved on boxingscene or the boxing world in general but i think there are a few guys overall that are hard to hate...

like roy jones jr...or kelly pavlik...oscar de la hoya (in the boxing world in general...most definately)...shane mosley...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BLOODGOD View Post
            Who do you think is the most lovable fighter in boxingscene?
            I would have to say Shane Mosley, he's an all around nice guy who knows how to put **** talkers in their place.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              I would have to say Shane Mosley, he's an all around nice guy who knows how to put **** talkers in their place.
              What about manny? He is nice guy inside and outside the ring... Do you have comment in him? We all know most of mexicans here hates him but for the majority? Why not loving him?

Comment

Shane Mosley, he's probably the most non treating ass kicker ever to walk the planet. His personality is so soft spoken, you forget that Shane could literally beat you to death in as little as 10 sec if **** were to pop off. Shane is nice to a fault, and it's genuine too. Roy comes to mind, also. I never might anybody in real life that dislikes Shane or Roy.
                Last edited by lee majors; 10-28-2008, 05:07 AM.

Comment

JMM. How can you not like JMM, he is text book as f.uck.

Comment

i never really see anyone hate on mosley because he is simply too classy and doesnt have any extreme nuthuggers.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
                      JMM. How can you not like JMM, he is text book as f.uck.
                      lmao.........

Comment

Working...
                      X