Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana. Pacquiao. Who put up a better fight against PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I think Maidana did, he came to fight and pushed Floyd, Manny didn't throw enough punches, and was not active enough overall.

Look at the expression on Bayless in your sig. Oh dear! Noooo!

Comment

... Watch the Maidana rematch and you will find the answer...

We will never know how Maidana would have had performed with his MXs gloves on...

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        Maidana won 4 rounds at the most...

#48 won nothing and he didn't even get a round, he scored less rounds than Canelo. All those oohs and aahs when he threw those meaningless winging shots on a shelled up Floyd on the ropes didn't hit nothing, only 2 shots land and people give him the round just for those 2 shots, nah he landed less and he lost.
        Da fuq, media score cards giving Pacquiao four or even five rounds are easy to find. Let's not pretend something happened that didn't.

Comment

Marcos came too fight. Manny came to make excuses.

Comment

Madaina beat him but the refs and Judges had Floyds back

Comment

Maidana da gawd for that performance. Much respect for actually trying

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                Da fuq, media score cards giving Pacquiao four or even five rounds are easy to find. Let's not pretend something happened that didn't.
                Da fuq

Let's not act like those media scores that gave Pacquiao at least 5 rounds are abundant.

Comment

#48 and his fans put up better loser excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Da fuq

Let's not act like those media scores that gave Pacquiao at least 5 rounds are abundant.
                    I didn't say at least five rounds, nor have I ever claimed Pacquiao won or drew. Let's stay on topic please.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      I think Maidana did, he came to fight and pushed Floyd, Manny didn't throw enough punches, and was not active enough overall.
                      Clearly Maidana in the first fight, there's an argument he won that or at the very least deserved a draw. Mayweather was embarrassed that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X