Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Souls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleared the first yellow fog area, beat Seath the Scaleless dragon, one of the crazier boss fights.

Level 64.

Vit 42
    End 19
    Str 25
    Dex 18

Apparently i was supposed to of been visited the Catacombs and the Door in the heart of the forest, so i'm going back to do all this old stuff before I go into anymore yellow fog areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Cleared the first yellow fog area, beat Seath the Scaleless dragon, one of the crazier boss fights.

Level 64.

Vit 42
      End 19
      Str 25
      Dex 18

Apparently i was supposed to of been visited the Catacombs and the Door in the heart of the forest, so i'm going back to do all this old stuff before I go into anymore yellow fog areas.
      The door where you need to buy the crest from the black smith for 20,000 souls?

I always unlock that as soon as i can its the best farming spot in the game.

7,000 souls in 2 mins those dumb bastards just dive right off the cliff lol.

Comment

Low, you gotta admit. IGN was right about Dark Souls and Skyrim in terms of dragons, there are like 7 different types of Dragons on Dark Souls. Skyrim just has the plain regular one thats supposed to be a big deal, lol. Buying it regardless, ofcourse.

Comment

I’m not as hyped about playing Skyrim since I bought this game but at the same time they are both very different RPGs.

I do think Skyrim has more than one type of dragon though I remember the dragon fight at the end of the demo video when he kills the first dragon and another dragon comes I remember tod saying something like ‘this dragon is a frost dragon its tougher than the dragon I just defeated’ (although i didn’t notice any real difference in the two dragons at least aesthetically)

The dragons in dark souls no doubt look a LOT more badass but the thing to remember is the boss battles are scripted which allows them to make bigger crazier looking dragons. In skyrim the dragons are none scripted so they could show up at any place any time anywhere.

Comment

To help you all.

Major Bosses

These major bosses can only be killed once in your game and will restore your humanity once killed. The required bosses must be killed to finish the game, the optional ones can be killed, but be aware this may have some negative consequences.

Asylum Demon None Undead Asylum Optional:No
            Stray Demon None Undead Asylum (Revisited) Optional:Yes
            Taurus Demon None Undead Burg Optional:No
            Capra Demon None Undead Burg Optional:Yes
            Belfry Gargoyles None Undead parish Optional:No
            Gaping Dragon None The Depths Optional:Yes
            Chaos Witch Quelaag Soul of Quelaag Blighttown Optional:No
            Moonlight Butterfly Soul of the Moonlight Butterfly Darkroot Garden Optional:Yes
            Great Gray Wolf Sif Soul of Sif Darkroot Garden Optional:No
            Iron Golem Core of an Iron Golem Sen's Fortress Optional:No
            Dark Sun Gwyndolin Soul of Gwyndolin Anor Londo Optional:Yes (breaks covenant Blade Of The Darkmoon)
            Dragon Slayer Ornstein / Executioner Smough Soul of Ornstein/Soul of Smough Anor Londo Optional:No
            Priscilla the Crossbreed Soul of Priscilla Painted World of Ariamis Optional:Yes
            Seath the Scaleless Bequeathed Lord Soul Shard Duke's Archives/Crystal Caverns Optional:No (invincible first fight)
            Pinwheel None The Catacombs Optional:No
            Gravelord Nito Lord's Soul Tomb of the Giants Optional:No (breaks Covenant Gravelord Servant)
            The Four Kings Lord's Soul The Abyss Optional:No (Covenant of Artorias needed)
            Ceaseless Discharge None Demon Ruins Optional:No
            Demon Firesage None Demon Ruins Optional:Yes
            Centipede Demon None Demon Ruins Optional:Yes
            The Bed of Chaos Lord's Soul Lost Izalith Optional:No
            Gwyn, Lord of Cinder Soul of Gwyn, Lord of Cinder Kiln of the First Flame Optional:No

Mini-Bosses

These are stronger enemies considered as Mini-Bosses, cause each of their iterations (except for Black Knights later on in the Kiln of the First Flame) only spawn once a game.

Black Knight
            Armored Tusk
            Titanite Demon
            Havel The Rock
            The Butcher
            Giant Undead Rat
            Hellkite Dragon
            Hydra
            Zombie Dragon
            Golden Crystal Golem
            Parasitic Wall Hugger

Comment

I restarted my game because I killed the guy who sold me arrows and firebombs in undead burg the first day of play-through. As I started the game, I killed the black knight and got me the black knight sword which I did not get first play-through! I am now lvl 28 and got my black knight sword to +4 with twinkling shards and really powerful now lol

Comment

just finished it.

fantastic game.

Comment

Just saw the IGN review.

I watched it with an open mind and I gotta say, It looks horrible.
                  extremely boring.

The bosses look bad ass though.

when I picture you fellas playing it.

I will picture this guy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Just saw the IGN review.

I watched it with an open mind and I gotta say, It looks horrible.
                    extremely boring.

The bosses look bad ass though.

when I picture you fellas playing it.

I will picture this guy

Lol, I'll admit it's not for everyone, but it's not the least bit horrible or boring. If you don't like RPGs, you won't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      I’m not as hyped about playing Skyrim since I bought this game but at the same time they are both very different RPGs.

I do think Skyrim has more than one type of dragon though I remember the dragon fight at the end of the demo video when he kills the first dragon and another dragon comes I remember tod saying something like ‘this dragon is a frost dragon its tougher than the dragon I just defeated’ (although i didn’t notice any real difference in the two dragons at least aesthetically)

The dragons in dark souls no doubt look a LOT more badass but the thing to remember is the boss battles are scripted which allows them to make bigger crazier looking dragons. In skyrim the dragons are none scripted so they could show up at any place any time anywhere.
                      I'm sure there will be badass scripted boss dragons in Skyrim, the main threat your character is supposed to kill is a dragon. But yeah, after seeing the ridiculously awesome dragons in Dark Souls, that's not an aspect Skyrim will do better.

Comment

Working...
                      X