Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should there be a "no rematch" clause for Pac-JMM V??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should there be a "no rematch" clause for Pac-JMM V??

we have all made our minds up on who won the series, but lets watch em go one last time.

if u are one of those who think it's pointless, would a "no rematch" clause make you feel better about the fight?

is that too much of a gimmick for the most cynical among us
    Last edited by YOU WILL LOSE; 02-14-2013, 09:57 PM.

I'm down with that idea. Whether Pacquiao KO's JMM, or loses again. NO REMATCH.

Comment

only one going "night night, *****" is Pacjuice

Comment

No rematch. Marquez wouldn't have gotten a rematch if Pac knocked him out.

So **** that. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          No rematch. Marquez wouldn't have gotten a rematch if Pac knocked him out.

So **** that. Move on.
          Hey, what happened to CP3!? Why you flip floppin son?

Comment

No.The people that don't like rematches can just skip it. As long as these two great fighters keep having good to great fights I don't care if they fight 100 times. The main reason there will probably be a fifth fight is because lots of fans do want to see it and it will make lots of money for the fighters and the promoters. If there is little demand for a 6th fight then there won't be one. If there is a big demand for another fight then there might be one. To put a no rematch clause in the contract sounds ridiculous to me. If they have a fifth fight there could only be a sixth fight if both fighters agree to it. If both fighters want a sixth fight then what purpose would the [no 6th fight] clause in the contract serve? Would it be so the fans that don't want a 6th fight don't have to see it? There is an easier way. If you don't want to see a 6th fight then just don't buy it and don't watch it. These are pro fighters who want to make the best living they can. You can't tell them who to fight or how many times they are allowed to fight them. Robinson and LaMotta fought 6 times. All of them were great, exciting fights that were loved by boxing fans.

Comment

If Marquez knocks out Pacquiao again, Manny will probably retire. If JMM wins or loses he probably probably retires. I think there is a good chance that this is the last fight for both men especially if JMM stops Manny again like I think he will.

Comment

Working...
              X