Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Talks Khan-Bradley Status, Amir's Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guerro khan doesnt do as much for me as khan v judah.

guerrero vs marquez please,if not pac v marquez,or soto-rios-antillon v marquez.

Judah v khan is title unification,
    i want to get eventual clarity on who is officially the best in the division,after bradley has a stay busy fight or is done waiting for time he can get deal sorted with promotion side then he will fight khan next(i do think khan will beat judah,though its not an easy fight).

Then khan can move to 147 and fight maidana rematch and ortiz,maybe get a title first of one of the lesser euro world title holders.

Comment

I know Bradley isn't happy with the monet situation, but he's about to blow a serious opportunity. He will regret it later if he doesn't take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
        I know Bradley isn't happy with the monet situation, but he's about to blow a serious opportunity. He will regret it later if he doesn't take the fight.
        As long as Bradley keeps winning he won't be sorry..

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
          HBO should never guarantee a fighter a comeback fight again. Make them earn it in the ring, not give them leverage to fight a bum. Stupid, stupid HBO.
          Then HBO will not have many top notch boxers on their are waves..Most put it in the contract esp undefeated fighters..This won't be the last time we see something like this happen from HBO..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            Then HBO will not have many top notch boxers on their are waves..Most put it in the contract esp undefeated fighters..This won't be the last time we see something like this happen from HBO..
            Tell your boy to man up and fight Khan, SIGN THE CONTRACT BIG BOY SIGN THE CONTRACT....

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
              Tell your boy to man up and fight Khan, SIGN THE CONTRACT BIG BOY SIGN THE CONTRACT....
              Don't foolish business first Khan will be handle in due time..Neither fighter is going anywhere..Funny thing i won't be surprised if by the time we see the fight it will be on a in house GBP fight..It's gonna make more sense for Bradley to sign a fight with GBP then TR..Most of you only understand there is a business side to boxing in regards to Khan..

Comment

Amir got Timmy shook.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned Khan can choose to fight whoever he wants without any criticism whatsoever, following Bradley's refusal to sign the contract.

Judah will be a good fight but is very risky. Prescott will have huge entertainment value, but is another risky one.

If I was to bet on his next opponent, Judah would have to be my choice. Big name, has weaknesses, looks good on the record.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    Don't foolish business first Khan will be handle in due time..Neither fighter is going anywhere..Funny thing i won't be surprised if by the time we see the fight it will be on a in house GBP fight..It's gonna make more sense for Bradley to sign a fight with GBP then TR..Most of you only understand there is a business side to boxing in regards to Khan..
                    haha If it was the other way round you know you would be saying the same thing. If bradley was confident on beating Khan he would take the fight straight away because it's his highest purse ever and it will most likely get him a fight with Pacman or Mayweather and that would be huge money for him. At the end of the day Khan is willing to put it on the line with not a huge purse against Bradley but Bradley isn't willing to do the same. RUN TIMMAH RUN........

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                      As far as I'm concerned Khan can choose to fight whoever he wants without any criticism whatsoever, following Bradley's refusal to sign the contract.

Judah will be a good fight but is very risky. Prescott will have huge entertainment value, but is another risky one.

If I was to bet on his next opponent, Judah would have to be my choice. Big name, has weaknesses, looks good on the record.
                      Judah is very risky, but it's the only one with a real reward. Khan can become a unified champ and then providing Bradley wins his fight then we can have an undisputed fight in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Working...
                      X