Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Offical dj emz Tony-Pac Breakdown....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    The look on margo's face after Roach said "i saw your last 2 fights", was absolutely priceless! It was like tony was thinking..."dam, he got me"...

Comment

buummmppp........

Comment

my prediction stands, if it comes true im going to rub it in all you fu*kers faces.

Comment

Pac-U will destroy Margarito. Why? Speed, power, IQ, accuracy footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
            Alright fellas, im sure most of you pigs wonder how anyone can possibly see Margarito beating Pacquiao. I mean if you look at it you can see the odds are against Tony.

But today i will open all you cowards eyes with this thread. Now how to begin...lets put it this way to start off
            Ill check off who has the better of each ability

---------Margarito|Pacquiao
            Speed------------|----X------
            Power-------X----|-----------
            Footwork---------|-----X-----
            Heart-------X-----|-----------
            Jab--------X------|-----------
            Hook-------------|----X------
            Uppercut----X----|-----------
            Stamina------X---|-----X-----

As we can see the match is pretty even, but why do most of you pigs think tony has no chance? Simple, because pacquiao has looked good against weightdrained oponents and the only real solid oponent pacquiao has faced was a quitter(kneegal quitto)

Now come Nov 14 i shall make my prediction on how the fight will go.

Rounds 1-3 Pacquiao will take them but will look a lot slower then usual due to the bone crushing uppercuts to the body tony will be delivering early on.

Rounds 4-5 we shall see Pacquiao back pedaling a lot to catch some airs after the beating his lungs will be taking from tony. Tony wins the 5th round, Round 4 can go either side.

Rounds 6-7 is the part where *******s and cotto nut swingers will have there jaws dropped to the ground when they see tony winning both rounds punishing pacquiao against the ropes and his legendary power in action. Tony takes both rounds.

Rounds 8-9 will be an absolute war where both fighters exchange there best and thats where Tony will use his jabs and uppercuts and neutralize pacquiaos best hits. Pacquiao gets dropped.

Round 10 is where the pacquiao corner gets wild and wont know what to do, We all will be witnessing history and perhaps the biggest upset of the decade, Roach will tell Pacquiao to throw his hardest punches and they will fall off there game plan. another round for Tony

Round 11 Pacquiao gets dropped twice and is wobbling badly, the white towel is thrown and the fight is stopped. Margarito marks a historical victory, Mayweather annouces his retirement the next day.

Tony TKO Pacquiao Round 11.

Feel free to discuss.

Enjoy.

Heres a fine tune you may all listen to in appriciation of the GOAT

ur a **** Nostradamn u tony's cokesucker!.

Comment

It will be a replay of Pacquiao vs Diaz, accumulated punches will kTFO margacheato even with plaster!

Comment

For me, I see two scenarios,

1 being and all out war and still Manny winning by decision
                or
                2 Manny absolutley schooling Marg, too much speed and accuracy.
                Marg will be eating a lot of punches, I just see Manny being too quick on his feet
                in and out, quick combos with a few good power shots every round.
                I see this being similar to Delahoya in and out quick on his toes.

If Marg wins I'll eat my words and give you props,
                I like your prediction but I just can't see Manny losing this fight.

Also if Manny wins or Marg wins, I could see Floyd retiring either way.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure Margarito has the edge on power...we don't know exactly how many of those KO's/TKO's he got were due to his natural ability or a little extra help....that question will of coarse be answered when they face off, but for now it's a big question mark

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                    Your delusional my friend.

talking to a mirror?

Your advice is so appropriate

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X