Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YLOD on Ps3?? Has anyone tried the gliksy1 method on You Tube?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    somone borrow me 7000 points plz???
    I have 7000 points in my car....... bcfc

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      meh

she had too much junk in the trunk for me
      borrow me 6000???

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        meh

she had too much junk in the trunk for me
        Ima paint her up, sell her to a pimp and and sit back and laugh when he wakes up in the morning and sees her without makeup on...

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          borrow me 6000???
          I bet your on welfare.Or you use food stamps..... Get an E-Job you lazy f.uck.

Comment

Originally posted by grimmjow View Post
            got ylod 3 times, i reflowed and no clean fluxed even used washer on clap. it works for about 3 months and bam ylod again. call sony if your still covered under warrant or ask about the refurbish slim or fix it yourself.
            This is true. Just buy a slim. They don't die. Stay away from 60gb's and old 80gb's. YLOD is common for those two.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
              Yea its the 60 gb. My plan is to fix it and sell to Gamestop because they still give you nice green for this system. Throw in a hundred and get the slim.

Buy it for $100, fix it, sell for $200... Pay the rest thats needed for a 2010 version.

I'm not the fix and sell kinda guy but I hope I can pull this one off.

Thanks for the input guys.
              If that sticker is gone which goes ontop of the screw, they probably won't buy it. I reflowed my 60gb, then bought a slim. My 60gb is somewhere in my basement. Still works to.

Comment

Working...
              X