Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy from my gym bumped into Phony Boy last week..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy from my gym bumped into Phony Boy last week..

...click n' read

He asked Phony Boy if he's ever gonna step up and take on PAC. Phony Boy was being a snob and said, After I gets done with Stutter Boy(referring to Shane), Roach is next.

My gym mate wasn't sure what he meant and asked him again if he has PAC in his future plans. Phony Boy, again said, "nope, Roach is next"

So, my gym mate finally tells Phony Boy, that he wasn't sure what he meant by "Roach is next". Phony Boy said, " I'm fighting Roach next".

My friend, bewildered( with the response from Phony Boy, and not sure if Phony Boy was being serious or just being a d*ck) asked, why not fight PAC ?

Phony Boy responded in an agitated manner, and said "He ain't old enough". lmao. and added " From here on out, it's 40 and up" hehe
    Last edited by 1 on 1; 05-01-2010, 12:54 AM.

Comment

hehe

Only hear females laugh with that sound.

Comment

I just lost 30 seconds of my precious life time.

Comment

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
          I just lost 30 minutes of my precious life time.
          That's what I say after watching Phony Boy fights either on Y*utube or the replay the week after the actual event.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
            ...click n' read

He asked Phony Boy if he's ever gonna step up and take on PAC. Phony Boy was being a snob and said, After I gets done with Stutter Boy(referring to Shane), Roach is next.

My gym mate wasn't sure what he meant and asked him again if he has PAC in his future plans. Phony Boy, again said, "nope, Roach is next"

So, my gym mate finally tells Phony Boy, that he wasn't sure what he meant by "Roach is next". Phony Boy said, " I'm fighting Roach next".

My friend, bewildered( with the response from Phony Boy, and not sure if Phony Boy was being serious or just being a d*ck) asked, why not fight PAC ?

Phony Boy responded in an agitated manner, and said "He ain't old enough". lmao. and added " From here on out, it's 40 and up" hehe
            you missed the part where your buddy beat up maywether and his bodyguards

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
              you missed the part where your buddy beat up maywether and his bodyguards
              Nah, he censored the part when floyd tried to grab their crotch...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                  Nah, he censored the part when floyd tried to grab their crotch...
                  *******s and their ****sexual fantasies..

Comment

writing pac with caps....the sign of a ****ing ******.............

Comment

Working...
                    X