Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arquette was trying to rep for Laker Nation!!!!! but got handled...hahahhha

Actor Arquette toppled at Lakers game

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5197408

Actor Arquette toppled at Lakers gameEmail Print Comments35 By Ramona Shelburne
    ESPNLosAngeles.com
    Archive

[+] EnlargeHarry How/Getty Images
    Actor David Arquette is knocked to the floor at the end of game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Phoenix Suns in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.LOS ANGELES -- Actor David Arquette is a regular member of the courtside glitterati at Lakers home games. At Monday night's game, he became a lot more than a spectator.

Eyewitnesses describe Arquette as a "peacemaker" after he was knocked to the ground trying to help a security guard who'd been pinned to the ground by a fan who rushed the court after the Lakers beat the Suns 128-107 in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.

Michael Roth, vice president of communications for AEG, which operates Staples Center, couldn't confirm Arquette's involvement in the incident, but confirmed a physical incident occurred along the courtside seats opposite the Suns bench at the end of the game.

"At the end of the game, a fan came out of the stands and out on to the court," Roth said. "Any time a fan breaches the court, you don't know what their intentions are. We approached him and asked him to leave and when he didn't want to leave, there was some force used."

Messages left for Arquette's publicist late Monday night, were not returned.

Ramona Shelburne is a reporter and columnist for ESPNLosAngeles.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Arquette was trying to rep for Laker Nation!!!!! but got handled...hahahhha

Actor Arquette toppled at Lakers game
      Ouch hahahahah

Comment

• lol @ Stoudamire calling Odom "Lucky".

GTFO you just can't guard him man. You're all mechanical to his fluid.

Like not even the same level.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• miss my n!gga man =[

Comment

• yea i miss ariza too.. but im glad ron ron is stepping up as of late.. he jus needs to continue to hit those open shots

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
              yea i miss ariza too.. but im glad ron ron is stepping up as of late.. he jus needs to continue to hit those open shots
              Ariza was legit while he was here....a product of the system though....he was my dawg too....but he is not here anymore....we got Ron Ron ....now we gotta ride or die with this kat....one thing for sure....if he keeps playing like last night....see you all at the parade!!!!!

Comment

• Ariza woulda been Kobe's Pippen.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  Ariza woulda been Kobe's Pippen.....
                  You think??? yeah well he might very well have been.....but im good with the change for now....at the end of the day if we win with RonRon the results will be the same!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Ariza was legit while he was here....a product of the system though....he was my dawg too....but he is not here anymore....we got Ron Ron ....now we gotta ride or die with this kat....one thing for sure....if he keeps playing like last night....see you all at the parade!!!!!
                    most definately.. we got ron ron is ride or die aint no other way!! man im tryna go to the parade this year, i missed it last year i know the **** was mad crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      Ariza woulda been Kobe's Pippen.....
                      Artest has now better numbers in every category than Ariza did this far in the playoffs.

I think people forget how good Artest is and what he can bring to the table. His defense alone I think will be one of the major keys in beating the Celtics in the finals. While Ariza was a good shooter and defender, Artest is a better defender and is now finding his shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X