Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can ANYONE say Paulie WON?? He didnt do ****.. Pitty Patt Punches? Stop the B-S!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can ANYONE say Paulie WON?? He didnt do ****.. Pitty Patt Punches? Stop the B-S!

One way to score a fight.... EFFECTIVE AGGRESSIVENESS.....

2..... RING GENERALSHIP.....

3..... THE HARDER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES....

Paulie ran and pitty patt all night.... Juan wins EASILY

i only saw the first 3 rounds before my power went out. I'm hearing a lot about this fight though, most saying Paulie won. But when i watched the third round, to me it looked like Paulie was on his back foot and throwing weak shots. I thought it was close and i liked diaz's aggression. Then they showed the compubox numbers for the round and it was like 16-8 for Paulie. Seemed like a tough fight to judge if the rounds following were anything like that.

Comment

I was rooting for Diaz, and gave him the benifit of the doubt in the rounds that could have gone either way, but paulie won that fight no doubt in my mind.

If anyone was the ring general it was malignggi. His jab messed up Diaz, and he was fighting his fight spinning Diaz.

Comment

-Sees that OP is from Texas.

-Leaves-

Comment

To be fair, Paulie legitimately has broke hands. If you've been watching him over the years and were expecting any mustard on his punches tonight, I don't know what to tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            One way to score a fight.... EFFECTIVE AGGRESSIVENESS.....

2..... RING GENERALSHIP.....

3..... THE HARDER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES....

Paulie ran and pitty patt all night.... Juan wins EASILY
            You are one of the biggest Diaz fans here. Paulie won by at least 2 points by my scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
              i only saw the first 3 rounds before my power went out. I'm hearing a lot about this fight though, most saying Paulie won. But when i watched the third round, to me it looked like Paulie was on his back foot and throwing weak shots. I thought it was close and i liked diaz's aggression. Then they showed the compubox numbers for the round and it was like 16-8 for Paulie. Seemed like a tough fight to judge if the rounds following were anything like that.
              Dude, ****in Paulie was running and moving back the ENTIRE fight.... Pitty Patt bull**** punches.... Juan had Paulie hurt NUMEROUS times..... He had him hurt and wobbled in ALMOST every round....

If anyone says any different then they are LYING....

Paulie never came forward.... Juan was the AGGRESSOR, and effective aggressor at that... Landed the harder punches THROUGHOUT the fight.... Dictated the pace of the fight.....

How can anyone say Paulie won?

Comment

Paulie won and I don't really like either one of them. No bias

Comment

His jab was effective he was landing more punches.. Great angles.. HE GOT ROBBED.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I was rooting for Diaz, and gave him the benifit of the doubt in the rounds that could have gone either way, but paulie won that fight no doubt in my mind.

If anyone was the ring general it was malignggi. His jab messed up Diaz, and he was fighting his fight spinning Diaz.
                    Did you not see Paulie get hurt in almost every round?

Did you not see the number of left hooks Juan landed?

Did you not see the body work Juan put in?

Paulie was landing these bull**** pitty patt punches.... How can you say Paulie won? He did nothing other than that bull**** jab.... Thats IF it landed.... And the cut was from a HEADBUTT..... So what did Paulie do?

Comment

Working...
                    X