Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mc***g talking **** about The Eagles letting him go last season, yet he didn't even

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Man Philly fans have no love for anybody,that dude gave you 11 hall of fame seasons and its still not enough.
    he was over rated then and he's over rated now, he's never going to win a big game always chokes in big game situations. Had nothing to do with Eagles as a team had everything to do with McChoke losing it for them year after year. Curse of the Cambells soup I tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      that's for damn sure, vick is/was putting it all together.

boy the NFC east is crap this year.
      Watch your mouth Walt, the almighty Dallas Cowboys are in the division and are about to reel off 10 wins in a row.

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      he was over rated then and he's over rated now, he's never going to win a big game always chokes in big game situations. Had nothing to do with Eagles as a team had everything to do with McChoke losing it for them year after year. Curse of the Cambells soup I tell ya
      /\ /\ /\ /\.............this is a classic example of the stupidity I was talking about. McNabb is the best QB in eagles history and this is what he gets from fans.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Watch your mouth Walt, the almighty Dallas Cowboys are in the division and are about to reel off 10 wins in a row.
        There's not many (or any) dominant teams right now, but Dallas much less anyone from the NFC least.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

/\ /\ /\ /\.............this is a classic example of the stupidity I was talking about. McNabb is the best QB in eagles history and this is what he gets from fans.....
          im not a fan, and trust me I used to love the eagles just not McChoke. Brian Westbrook is just insane though and when they had owens.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            im not a fan, and trust me I used to love the eagles just not McChoke. Brian Westbrook is just insane though and when they had owens.
            A team wins a SB not a player. Is Payton Manning a choker? Because he threw the INT that cost them the SB last year....

I think McNabb has been a very good Qb, it's just the eagles weren't good enough to beat the better teams in the NFL, it happens like that sometimes.

If the eagles didn't draft McNabb, they would have been a .500 team for a decade.

Comment

Working...
            X