Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you mad at FROCH when B-Hop fights much worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    you know i don't worship him....hopkins is garbage personified...
    a lot of scrubs on here worship hopkins like hes some boxing god when real talk hes a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Why you mad at Froch for winning tonight, when B-Hop fights much worse. Not doing literally ish for the first 6 rounds and then starts throwing a punch or two by round 7. Head butts, turns his back to his opponents, holds more than Direll did.

Wouldnt you be mad at B-Hop too for winning fights doing far less for the first 1/2 and not throwing nearly as much as Froch?
      so what? Crotch landed less punches and looked amatuerish and unskilled against a green prospect... he lost that fight!

Comment

Froch was far more dirty in that fight than Hopkins has ever been.

Froch was hitting Dirrell to the back of the head constantly and even threw his opponent to the canvas a few times.

Hopkins was really really dirty in his second fight against Elchols although Elchols wasn't exactly fighting clean either.

Comment

you can't put hopkins / froch in the same sentence ...

and to add to that if carl fought bernard it would be a pavlik schooling.

Comment

ahahah was waiting for the nuthuggers to defend why they worship a boring assss sorry excuse for a fighter.

i aint even a fan of froch. dudes sloppy but atleast he throws bombs and has power and is far more exciting to watch than hopkins real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              a lot of scrubs on here worship hopkins like hes some boxing god when real talk hes a disgrace to the sport.
              i'm glad you are saying that and not me...hopkins nutthugging/excuse making posse must not be aware of you...lol

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                i'm glad you are saying that and not me...hopkins nutthugging/excuse making posse must not be aware of you...lol
                bro just keep it REAL i always do. someone out there respects the REAL TALK. i know i do!

Comment

Working...
                X