No announcement yet.

Thank you Pac/Bradley for a great and entertaining fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
    Great main fight but what a **** crap undercard as always. I was bored my socks off. Clearly you idiots pay to watch main event.
    undercard doesn't matter, never has

that's why promoters only use it for show off or tuneup fights

ppl only care about main card

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

both guys had enough speed and mobility to make it a tough fight for them to get things going consistently. Both guys looked gassed especially Bradley in the middle rounds and then Manny in the later rounds.

Comment

lol at entertaining though

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

The undercards did blow but the main event definitely made up for it and more.

Comment

Thought this was a very good fight that Bradley could've made great by sticking to the gameplan that got him even through round 6.

As a boxing fan, it would have been far more appealing to see Manny solve that puzzle than watching Bradley go for a one punch KO given he has only stopped Casamayor above 147 and hasn't KO'd anyone else since 2007.

Comment

had a party for my pops bday and didnt watch the undercards.....BUT, the main event was entertaining. had about 40/45 people over, about 10 were hardcore fans, the others were either casuals or didt even watch boxing, mostly mexicano/chicanos and other then my wife who's pinay, the rest were black and they all enjoyed the fight! Them boys let their hands fly and gave it their all. i have more respect for bradley now, even moreso then after his provo and marquez fights. he knew he had to bring it. Pac was nice in the ring, but you can definitely tell he's starting to show his age. he got caught with the straight right many times, and if bradley had more power, he wouldve dropped pac imo. I think Tims stock went up for sure, so did pacs. But i think Pac fighting 2 more years is going to be his downfall. it was worth the 70 bones i dropped for it, thats for sure. i pay for the main event, if the undercards are good its only a bonus!

Comment

Working...
              X