Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Really Tried, I Wanted That Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    after the drama from the first fight....we(boxing fans) already knew Bradley was NOT gonna win a decision in a rematch.....if we saw it from a far, TB and his team saw it as well from up close....Bradley was going big early and that affected his gas tank in the second half of the fight imo

Pac stayed Pac....he's too royal to fight outta character...Bradley went outta character against someone too good to be beaten by an imposter!!....good fight though!!

Pac-Bradley III coming soon....but we knew this already so don't ACT like noobs when part 3 gets announced.....who else is Pac gonna fight?!?.....the answer is Bradley.....Arum got his own peanut butter and jelly sandwich he can sell for a good price at a bad time in the sport....there's many cold war casualties but Arum isn't one of them...do the math!!
    Stop making excuses for Bradley. Bradley tried to run the first fight and was dominated in an ever worse fashion. At least Bradley was competitive in this fight.

Comment

How everyone thinks PAC clearly won is beyond crazy.. Bradley lost the 1st fight clearly but this fight was a lot different... It should've been a draw or split decision at best with either PAC or Bradley winning by 1 round.. But hey boxing has always been a money making business and the promoters know that so does the networks.. That's why everyone should've seen a PAC decision win not UD but still a win.. mega fights gotta stop happening in Vegas and let it be handled by other boxing cities n organizations like New York, California, Texas n so forth with judges from other countries also.. Real Talk

Comment

Bradley confessed that lost http://moevideo.net/video/85822.8d5d...0b5c899ff6c58a

Comment

THE BEST EVER;MANNY is THE LAST ACTION HERO !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
            Stop making excuses for Bradley. Bradley tried to run the first fight and was dominated in an ever worse fashion. At least Bradley was competitive in this fight.
            Stop being corny...you interpreted that post as an EXCUSE?!?....smh....WOW,

(looks at NSB birth date) ok, who are you and what did I say that scarred you?!?....pm me !!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
              Stop being corny...you interpreted that post as an EXCUSE?!?....smh....WOW,

(looks at NSB birth date) ok, who are you and what did I say that scarred you?!?....pm me !!

Comment

Bradley did some sweet body work in the first half of the fight. Im surprised he stopped doing that because pac started to slow down because of that. Then Bradley decides to showboat for a couple of rounds and allows pac to recover and the momentum shifted in pacs favour.

Bradleys legs looked very unstable in this fight even when he was not getting tagged. Saw him grimace and hobble back to his corner at the end of one of the rounds.

poor performance from Bradley, i actually thought he did better in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Tim will never fight Provo toe to toe again. Bradley has the speed to outbox slow as snail Provo.
                  I was actually talking about pacquiao fighting provo not tim.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                    THE BEST EVER;MANNY is THE LAST ACTION HERO !!!!
                    Either you are kidding or seriously depressed. There's help out there for that.

Comment

Bradley is so a MORON!! he was doing such a good job in that fight and the he got careless and stuuuuupid trying for that KO and got tired costing him the fight.

PAc did his thing and fought how he knows to but the fact that Tim was such a bad actor playing possum so many times, he was figure out easily and Pac kept his distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X