Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach = best chin in the business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Nope proves Wlads power has always been overrated as well as his stamina and ability to pick his heavy shots. Soon as he gets in the ring with a average c rate boxer who is taller than him, he struggled to point him away and at one put he himself wobbles

He threw 90% jabs and Wach wasnt going to get knocked out by them

The guy was there for the taking, Wlad simply cudnt throw a clean combo, by round 8 he had thrown so many jabs he was knackered
    What a bunch of nonsense. Wladimir was sinking some of the hardest, cleanest shots I have ever seen taken by anyone. Your post is just pure...stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      It doesn't matter how great either fights, who they fight, what they achieve or anything, always idiots such as yourself with nothing positive to say. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a positive comment from you since you've been on here.
      haters gonna hate

Comment

best chin period

haters gonna hate

Comment

How often has Wlad fought somebody bigger than him? His power has only looked devastating against smaller guys for the most part.

Comment

Freak of a chin, some of those shots he was taking was horrible to watch.

The fight reminded me of a long time ago when Lennox fought against this European dude with a mohawk. That guy was like 212lbs or something lanky and tall and took Lewis' hardest punches without going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              How often has Wlad fought somebody bigger than him? His power has only looked devastating against smaller guys for the most part.
              very true.............

Comment

Nope proves Wlads power has always been overrated
                I knew a hater would make this sort of comment

Look Wlad is one of if not the hardest punchers in the game

Your boy David Haye thought he'd seen all of Wlad's power after taking just one right hand punch

Wach must have eaten about 25-30 power punches if not more to the face tonight

I'm surprised he was still alive let alone still standing

Comment

Originally posted by 2012 View Post
                  I knew a hater would make this sort of comment

Look Wlad is one of if not the hardest punchers in the game

Your boy David Haye thought he'd seen all of Wlad's power after taking just one right hand punch

Wach must have eaten about 25-30 power punches if not more to the face tonight

I'm surprised he was still alive let alone still standing
                  David Haye didnt once wobble, on the other hand when Haye landed a Hayemaker in round 11, Wlad held on for dear life, his started doing Amir Khans chicken leg dance

Wlads power = overrated, hitting 5'9 fat midgets to pump up his tko record is not not impressive.

Comment

To those who say Wladimirs power is overrated tell that to his 51 ko victims.

Comment

very true.............
                      Wlad is still a great boxer tactician. Not sure why power is so important, it only matters if you land it. Power is the last step once someone has technique and speed down.

Wlad has good power but he's just making dudes look ordinary especially Wach.

Comment

Working...
                      X