This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chito View Post
    is jinky pacquiao now the spokesperson of the team pacquiao?
    You call me pathetic, but you're calling his wife a liar?? I didn't ask for your input, you gave it & if you're saying she's lying to defend Pacman, who's more pathetic now??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I'm not getting into the Margarito fiasco. But Pacman looked great in those fights with Clottey & Margarito period. Looking good in a fight is not the same as saying the opponent were quality or legit. But he looked great in those fights.

He looked better in those fights than Floyd did in a few of his. Finding the same level of opponent. A cherrypick is a cherrypick no matter who does it.
      If they at least where winning and or had titles I would feel different. The fact that Pac turned down a 50-50 fight to fight a loser in Clottey is a disgrace. The fact that he gave Margarito a pay day is a disgrace.

Who hasn't looked good beating Margarito since Mosley destroyed him? Clottey is just garbage and has only won 1 fight since 2008 and that was vs a bum. Can't really argue saying everyone looks good vs Clottey but the point remains it was still a garbage cherry picked fight and I personally don't think he looked good.

That fight was about as disgraceful as Calzghe fighting Manfredo. However if the same fat ref had been the third man in the ring, Pac would have won by stoppage too. Point is, it was **** and Pac looked more like a clown than superman. It's whatever, all the cherry picking then is hurting him now.

Comment

If only Floyd got balls to fight Paqciao, we would have seen who the real superstar is. Until now, Floyd has no interest in fighting Paq. If you've heard his recent interview, he's back with his ped accusations against Paq. He's getting ready to switch back to ped testing issues just in case Paq calls his zero PPV bluff. The guy is still scared of Paq.

Comment

Yeah the article says nothing about re-hydration...........damn there so many haters.
          And cotton has not said one word about being drained. When they were talking about fighting again that's when cotton said he would not drain himself because he was fighting at 154 now.

People give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            IMO Clottey was Pacman's best win above 140. He did not look like crap when he beat Clottey & Margarito. He looked like superman in those fights.
            I wouldn't quite say Superman against Margarito. He looked fine, but not great. That fight was the beginning of the end it seems.

Comment

Am I reading it wrong? I'm reading it as Cotto was going to be fined if at the weigh-in he came in over 145 and if he came in at 147 at the weigh-in, Roach was going to have the fight called off.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Am I reading it wrong? I'm reading it as Cotto was going to be fined if at the weigh-in he came in over 145 and if he came in at 147 at the weigh-in, Roach was going to have the fight called off.
                That is exactly what I understood

Comment

Enough of these stupid threads.

Comment

Working...
                  X