No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta Moving at a Measured Pace in His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta Moving at a Measured Pace in His Career

Tired of getting locked out of the apartment after his training sessions at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, lightweight Mercito "No Mercy" Gesta (25-0-1, 13 KOs) rolled the dice and made his exodus to San Diego with then trainer Carl Penalosa.

Gesta was part of a contingent of young Filipino prospects in 2006 which included the once promising Bernabe Concepcion that was brought to the US by Michael Koncz and MP Promotions. The motive, at least at the time, was to develop future Filipino champions to succeed boxing icon Manny Pacquiao. A promise that has yet been fulfilled.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wonder who this guy is blowing to get all these articles while never fighting someone in the top 100 of his divison.

Comment

Concepcion really did turn out to be a total bum.

Comment

Gesta passed on a fight with Miguel Vazquez, so I don't know how the author can claim that he's been denied a title shot. That being said, he hasn't done anything to deserve one anyway.

Comment

dude is a showboating clown. want to see him fight rios so rios can put him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Maidana vs Rios View Post
            dude is a showboating clown. want to see him fight rios so rios can put him to sleep.
            That's a dynamite fight Rios vs Maidana.

Gesta who?

Comment

Gestation didn't pass up nor was he denied the title shot for the IBF title. Miguel Vasquez has a mandatory defense which he is obligated to comply with.

Comment

They spelled slow wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  They spelled slow wrong.
                  I don't know if slow is the word for fighting almost 9 years as a pro and not facing a top 100 fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    I don't know if slow is the word for fighting almost 9 years as a pro and not facing a top 100 fighter.
                    I don't know, but he's starting to piss me off.
                    I liked him when I first heard about him.... and he's done nothing but disappoint me lately

Comment

Working...
                    X