Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr Named Yahoo Sports FOTY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations to Floyd...it is sad as hell how the same posters cry everytime anything positive is said or given to Floyd....

Comment

Floyd, Rigondeaux, Bradley, or Garcia. Any of these four could deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'll take Jhonny Gonzalez over all of them. Nobody expected him to do anything of note this year. Nobody except himself and his team.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Stevenson deserves a nod as well

Comment

Yahoo DKSAB

its a crowded year for this award and rigo, stevenson, garcia are the most deserving candidates in my opinion

Comment

Zou Shiming beats Floyd easy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                Spot on,

You cant expect more from iole, he has always been the floydiots godfather since back then. He cant even defend his stance when questioned. Hes more of a fanboy than a journalist. Lol

Cliff rold is the only journalist that i see qualified In giving substance and analogy for his work.
                Next would be doug fisher and steve kim
                shall we go through pacs fighters and how he achieved FOTD or year. I dont think yall really want to go there

but what we do know is that Juiceman doesnt deserve the nod. hehe
                Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-25-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  He lost alot of rounds against Guerrerro and Canelo. Never hurt either of them once.

Guerrerro is a blown up lightweight and Canelo was 23 years old and at a catchweight

Neither was on any legit P4P list.

I agree with HBO and Lampley that GGG is GOTY
                  Hahaha, successful troll is sucessful.

Comment

Working...
                  X