No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Sure That Knockout Scared Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
    I don't think Garcia is scared of Lucas but I think his dad and handlers are. Hell they wouldn't let him fight Ajose when he was the mandatory and Lucas is way better and more dangerous than he is. Sad thing is that he got the shot against Khan but he seems unwilling to give a shot to Ajose or Lucas. I think both beat him easy. If Lucas learned a lil english like JMM and Cotto, then I think it could make him vastly more marketable. Nonetheless his fists speak a language everyone can understand for now.
    Agree completely.

Comment

got them shook

Comment

ya cause him having a legit injury just aint possible what so ever

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Up to this day I think this is a damn myth. People pay to see guys getting hurt and KOs not to hear someone speak their language. Plus they have translators and all these articles on here everybody can read just fine. Idk it's just me and how I feel.

'
          ya i could care less if someone speaks english or not the interviews are just the drama part anyway its where boxing meets wwe in all honesty. all i care about is the fight myself

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            ya cause him having a legit injury just aint possible what so ever
            This thread isn't about him withdrawing from the Judah fight. It's about his unwillingness to fight Matthysse, which was quite evident way before he got "injured".

Comment

i like horrified

Comment

Lmaooo why would Garcia be scared of you who is mike Dallas come on son anybody can knock out feather fisted bums your a slow fighter with no fast hands to give Danny problems he will pick you apart oh and he can bang not like these last 3 or 4 bums you been knocking out

Comment

Argentina is invading Philly....believe dat!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Lmaooo why would Garcia be scared of you who is mike Dallas come on son anybody can knock out feather fisted bums your a slow fighter with no fast hands to give Danny problems he will pick you apart oh and he can bang not like these last 3 or 4 bums you been knocking out
                    Soto, Ajose, and Dallas are bums? Get the **** out of here with that ****. Lucas's resume is better than Danny's, why Danny fighting a guy Lucas already beat? I can't wait to hear your pathetic excuse when Matthysse knocks out Danny. Thats if Danny grows the balls to face him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Who can't KO Khan? Who the **** Draws with Holt and Theopane?

Comment

Working...
                      X