No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Admits He's Dead Broke as Klitschko Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr Admits He's Dead Broke as Klitschko Nears

Unbeaten heavyweight contender Manuel Charr is 21-0 in the ring, but he admits to having nothing in his bank account. On September 8th, he challenges WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko in Moscow, Russia. At one point he saved up to 200,000 Euro but used it to help organize his own fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is starting to sound like a charity event. this is sounding like a pity fight. help a fellow boxer out in time of need. i once heard tyson say that when he fought etienne. i can't condemn that but do i like the match up? no i don't....

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      this is starting to sound like a charity event. this is sounding like a pity fight. help a fellow boxer out in time of need. i once heard tyson say that when he fought etienne. i can't condemn that but do i like the match up? no i don't....
      The dudes undefeated so it's not too bad, also I don't see anything wrong with Vitali helping him out anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        The only charity here is the WBC allowing this charade to even happen to begin with. I doubt Vitaly is being charitable either. I'm sure he is financially bending Charr over just for the opportunity. The Klits do not like to give up money to other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          The dudes undefeated so it's not too bad, also I don't see anything wrong with Vitali helping him out anyways.
          So what if he's undefeated, that doesn't make him a good fighter, just well guided.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            this isnt ricardo lopez or floyd mayweather undefeated. **** this isnt even sven otkke undefeated. this is i fight guys they pick up off the corner occasionally undefeated.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Klitschko's, but this is pathetic and embarrassing.

Comment

oh please, this reminds me of that duet sung by tony angelino and "wachel"........cwyeeeing over you........(only fools)

Comment

Get a job, moron!

Comment

Tim Bradley when fighting Junior Witter also cited he was in the same position, thing is will Charr win?

Comment

Working...
                    X