Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto may wear a Correctional Officer Uniform on 24-7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he does, he better ****ing bring it in the ring because Floyd is going to go balls to the wall.

Comment

Balls to the wall if an Ortiz like sceanrio plays out, floyd gets to sukka punch cotto and win. FUnny though, he will go to jail after that, then Floyd will become humble.

Comment

Originally posted by stuseward View Post
        If he does, he better ****ing bring it in the ring because Floyd is going to go balls to the wall.
        IKR...Floyd is gonna KICK THADASS....We saw what happened to Gatti when they got personal...Floyd is gonna be fast as hell, sharp, and try to perform the perfect azzwhoopin on Cotto if that happens

Comment

well, in that case, rick ross better not show up then huh?

Comment

well, floyd should wear a prison outfit and then fuk cotto up something terrible-----or wear an occupy wallstreet outfit---i'm sure the fans will cherr for him---well, wait, maybe not, he's not part of the 99% is he? okay--bad idea--just wear the escape from alcentraz robe----starring.......................................... ..........well starring the ****ing guy that starred in it.....

Comment

Would love Cotto to do this. I cant imagine it, Cotto doesnt really play games. The only time I saw him angry is for the rematch with cheato.

I would laugh if he came to the ring with the uniform on and Rick Ross rapping behind him.

Comment

Not Miguel's style.

Comment

Last puerto rican fighter who did that got fucked up :

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Last puerto rican fighter who did that got fucked up :

Obviously Tito was doing it for a completely different reason.

Comment

Floyd has been respectful so far,
                      Unlike with Manny, Floyd respects that fact he had the balls to sign the contract and fight him and not duck every legitmate opponent the last 10 years (like Manny has done.)

Manny even said he worries about the lack of respect Floyd would show towards him if they fought, (the man is pathetic,)
                      Fact is Kneegul knows better then to open his mouth to Mayweather cause Floyd will simply take him to hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X