Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I want for Christmas... big boys toys, which would you pick.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I want for Christmas... big boys toys, which would you pick.

I have seriously been considering one of these but they are 10 grand .. I really really want one though.

Stealth bomber mountain bike. It is like a dirtbike you can take and ride anywhere because it will pass as a bicycle yet a goes over 50mph.

Or for a couple thousand more I could get one of these

Ducati 848 evo 13.5k

MV agusta 675 14k

Which one would you guys take?

Take this garbage to the lounge, thanks.........

Oh, and the last pic looks the nicest

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
      Take this garbage to the lounge, thanks.........

Oh, and the last pic looks the nicest
      My bad I thought I was in the lounge... Now it is ... I like the last pic too.. Ducati got more horsepower and more places to get serviced.

Comment

i got a street legal dirtbike. . . it's fun as shyt. .. get a lot of heads turning as i drive down the road. . especially after i take it off the trails and it's all muddy . . . people be like "how the hell is he driving a dirtbike on the skreets"? STREET LEGAL BABY!

that electric bike looks tight, but not for 10g's. . . street bikes are useless IMO - just a speeding ticket waiting to happen. . . for 14k? and a few hundred a month for insurance? nahhhh. . . lol my dirtbike is like 6 bucks a month insurance. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          i got a street legal dirtbike. . . it's fun as shyt. .. get a lot of heads turning as i drive down the road. . especially after i take it off the trails and it's all muddy . . . people be like "how the hell is he driving a dirtbike on the skreets"? STREET LEGAL BABY!

that electric bike looks tight, but not for 10g's. . . street bikes are useless IMO - just a speeding ticket waiting to happen. . . for 14k? and a few hundred a month for insurance? nahhhh. . . lol my dirtbike is like 6 bucks a month insurance. . .
          Yeah the 10g is holding me back cuz it is a bike. Everyone around me getting motorcycles.. I had one but sold it and now Im in the market again. With an electric bike you can go on the bike trails and horse trails without people calling the cops though... Thats the good thing, you can play anywhere with it.

Comment

I can be your boy toy

Comment

Sup, Brandon?!

Get the Ducatti.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I can be your boy toy
                The fuck? Thought you were only mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I can be your boy toy
                  That was fucking gay BTW.

Comment

For what these cost you could buy a car.

Comment

Working...
                    X