Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez Sets Conditions For Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First he has to accept that he lost, the WBO must not accept the decision they gave him, and give him a no-contest

Is he dreaming? It is OK to host the fight in Mexico, but to not accept the official decision and change it to a no contest is impossible. What is his basis for disregarding the judges? It was clearly a close contested bout, but the judges gave it to Pacquiao and he should accept it. If he didn't trust the judges at the first place, then he should have KOd Pacquiao.

Comment

I'll pass.....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

If Marquez sticks to his guns on these conditions, fight ain't happening. So everything should be cleared up in 3 weeks or so.
        They are stalling on Floyd because they want him to sign another fight , they can basically keep Floyd onboard but they are trying to say Floyd will be around a year or 2 latter this is not the theme to keep May hanging around , the stalling of a decision concerning Floyd is DUCKING Floyd , they had years to be ready to pounce and now its in there face they run with their tail up their ass .

Comment

Seriously though...having it in the Azteca would be insane...10x crazier than Cowboys Stadium was.

Comment

My boy Marquez, looks like we see Mayweather and Pac in May after all

Comment

LOL

JMM is Best negotiator ever

Comment

Poochiao is in a tough situation

Comment

now Arum will know what it feels like when the ball is in the OTHER court

Comment

Originally posted by Rolando Tavare View Post
                    What's the point of a 4th fight?
                    Money and Legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      so you want pacquiao to just pretend he lost a fight he clearly won...

then risk his life in mexico?

I guess he won the fight so clearly, Pac and his team were celebrating straight after the bell at 12th Round.

And I guess they weren't surprised at all when the decision was announced at all were they?

No because Pac clearly won the fight.

Seriously, did you even watch the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X