X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    What happened to Nocerino?

Last time I remember watching him a few months ago I'm sure he was one of Milan's key players, why is he rocking up at West Ham on loan?
    What ?

Boy was a cheap legend on Fifa 13

Is Big sam still mad that that 7ft african lad won't be added to his fantastic free flowing west ham side?

Comment

• So Lads who makes it out of this round?? my picks are bolded

Manchester City vs Barcelona Farcelona are a spent force.. City are to strong.. Negrdo/Aguero will run the train on that terrible defence

Olympiacos vs Manchester United Obvious

Milan vs Atletico Madrid Obvious

Bayer Leverkusen vs Paris Saint-Germain United beat Bayer 5-0

Galatasaray vs Chelsea Obvious

Schalke vs Real Madrid Obvious

Zenit St. Petersburg vs Borussia Dortmund 50/50

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich I think Arsenal will body Bayern again but i think some behind the scenes shenanigans will go on and they will get robbed. (think RVP being sent off vs Barca in Nou camp)

All in all i think you have only 2 ties of interest in there

Comment

• I knew we'd draw a big team. Our upcoming fixture list is horrendous

Comment

• I like the FA cup draw. Fingers crossed the two big games go into replays

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I knew we'd draw a big team. Our upcoming fixture list is horrendous
            The Arsenal usual treble of going out of 3 competitions in a week is very much on given those fixtures..

I hope not.. but it seems something fishy is going on.. they tried to burn Arsenal out in December with a huge backlog of fixtures..

Didn't work.. so they stack the deck again..

I reckon they use heated balls in the draw

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I knew we'd draw a big team. Our upcoming fixture list is horrendous
              This is normally where arsenal fuck up.

Wenger will put out a weakened team against Liverpool, rightly so, to rest players. I can still see arsenal with a weakened team beating Liverpool. You lot just have an edge over them recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                The Arsenal usual treble of going out of 3 competitions in a week is very much on given those fixtures..

I hope not.. but it seems something fishy is going on.. they tried to burn Arsenal out in December with a huge backlog of fixtures..

Didn't work.. so they stack the deck again..

I reckon they use heated balls in the draw
                The draw did look suspect. Why did they have a current Sp*rs player doing the draw?

The draw for the last round was **** so they needed to make amends this time.

Comment

• If Mertasacker and Koscielny can stay healthy I think we could get through these nasty fixtures coming up and really make a run at the title.

This Arsenal team actually has a serious backbone when those two animals are holding down the back-line. Cazorla has also come into stunning form since Ramsey's little drop off. So happy we are deep in midfield. We could take a couple of bad injury's there over the next couple of months and still field a good middle week in week out.

I am certain that this little trouphy drought is coming to an end this very season.

With a player like Gnabry coming through the ranks, things are looking bright for Arsenal.
                  Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-26-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Which one do you reckon you're winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      I am certain that this little trouphy drought is coming to an end this very season.

With a player like Gnabry coming through the ranks, things are looking bright for Arsenal.
                      You are starting to sound like OG.

You probably don't know who that is, but you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X