No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    He didn't tell people it was child **** though did he,

Although, I had a feeling something was up with it..
    Whose to say it actually was child ****? The title? Why anyone would want to see the link or enter the thread is beyond me anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.I.P. View Post
      Whose to say it actually was child ****? The title? Why anyone would want to see the link or enter the thread is beyond me anyways.
      The people that clicked it...

Comment

He would still be here if y'all weren't pervs. Truth is it wasn't even a 12 year old girl. The title could have been watch Floyd hit DLH with this left hook. Snitching is the lowest life form y'all know that. He will be back soon enough though.
        So the moral of the story is don't trust links....

why are you on dudes **** so hard....

Comment

There just a bad for looking at the thread and then clicking it too. Serves the right.
          Curiosity killed the cat

Comment

• Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
            This means a lot coming from an ******* who thinks people reporting users who post links to sites that sexually assault children are "bitches". You're a waste of perfectly good flesh.
            Im an *******? It wasnt a real link and your pedo no ***** gettin ass probably clicked on it. Has anyone complained yet about the feds coming after them? Yall some paranoid emotional snitches. Here have a tissue lil f@g boy

Comment

He would still be here if y'all weren't pervs. Truth is it wasn't even a 12 year old girl. The title could have been watch Floyd hit DLH with this left hook. Snitching is the lowest life form y'all know that. He will be back soon enough though.
              Not as low as mother ****ers who get off on little kids. Why do you give a **** if hes banned or not anyway? Get off his dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Not as low as mother ****ers who get off on little kids. Why do you give a **** if hes banned or not anyway? Get off his dick.
                Probably cause TIP is P4P..

Comment

• I dont think p4p should be banned. Does that make me an alias? ****in Snitches go play in traffic f@ggots

*edit*

not you tuggers your

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                    I dont think p4p should be banned. Does that make me an alias? ****in Snitches go play in traffic f@ggots

*edit*

not you tuggers your
                    If we wanted your opinion we would pull your string, ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                      I dont think p4p should be banned. Does that make me an alias? ****in Snitches go play in traffic f@ggots

*edit*

not you tuggers your
                      Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      Probably cause TIP is P4P..
                      I said TIP is P4P, Not you.

Comment

Working...
                      X