No announcement yet.

Why i respect RED karmas allot better than most (not all) green ones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
    I've stopped giving out red K, it doesn't send the message like a well thought-out response does. I do give green K for good posts but rarely since I don't really bother.

I don't get the idea behind groups.

Would it be out of order to say I've 'earned' my green K rating? Since I get a lot of 'red' for supposedly being a racist, a hater, a pretender, etc.
    The worst racists, haters and pretenders all have green K. Ask Tunney for one. Red K people can be *******s and yes, racist and haters too but its allot more frequent the green k guys with lots of e points being so. Red K derives mostly for speaking against a fighter which is crap yet popular, that will result in red k most definitely and generally speaking your mind without a group to back you up.
    Last edited by Allucard; 09-27-2008, 07:04 AM.

Comment

I actually started out with red k, but it was from some racist idiot with a lot of rep & posts. I questioned his post & out of no where he gave me red k twice I think.

So I can understand why some guys have it.

Comment

No offense to you Allucard, I dont know wat your story is but in MY experience, people with Red K are often very stupid, post nothing but hate and blindly biased bull**** and are just flat out annoying. Take a look at VIVA.. You're gonna tell he's a good poster?? Gimmie a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Clottey View Post
          I actually started out with red k, but it was from some racist idiot with a lot of rep & posts. I questioned his post & out of no where he gave me red k twice I think.

So I can understand why some guys have it.
          Yeah, there are a few on here like that.

There are 5-10 posters who have 20000 rep power, and everyone else has less than 50. Those 5-10 posters are responsible for who is green and who is red, the rest of us don't really have any influence.

Comment

Wish I could bump my karma up to 100.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleCuntington View Post
              Yeah, there are a few on here like that.

There are 5-10 posters who have 20000 rep power, and everyone else has less than 50. Those 5-10 posters are responsible for who is green and who is red, the rest of us don't really have any influence.
              How do they have that much Karma & yet they are so stupid?

Edit: Hey Clegg is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Clottey View Post
                How do they have that much Karma & yet they are so stupid?

Edit: Hey Clegg is that you?
                Yeah it's me. Got banned as part of the David Haye avatar war

I think the site used to allow people to pay points in order to get maximum karma, I'm not sure.

Comment

I think the site used to allow people to pay points in order to get maximum karma, I'm not sure.
                  Ah ok, I figured you guys got banned after I saw someone's user title that said: Free Clegg & T-97. When are you guys getting unbanned?

Comment

Back in the site's prime you could pay for unlimited karma.

Comment

Apparently it's a 3 month ban, but I expect BPP will let us back before then. I hope so anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X