Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The emotionally devastated Matthysse Fan Force, the names, the people, the shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was I a Matthysse fan? Lol

Comment

Derranged and NATAS are on this list and I'm not.

Do your research before you make this thread, alt.

Comment

I picked Matthysse to win, and u know what, I'd pick him again if they had a rematch.

Comment

Thread had potential but poor execution. At least get the names right.

Comment

another failed thread by LeShaka Jones.

Comment

Names need to be correct to have the proper effect but there is probably an old thread like this that has the real names. People clowned the Matthysse dudes hard after the Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                More like 50 % of the forum lol. 404 people picked Lucas to win via ko. I can't think of names but don't forget weebler
                I had it 50-50 pre-fight. I'm not sure I even voted on the poll and I wasn't a big LM fan until that fight. I was more impressed with him fighting injured in defeat than bowling over an overrated drugs cheat like Peterson.

Comment

I rooted for Matthysse and had no problem admitting Garcia won a rather competitive fight. I think nobody hyped Matthysse like Schaeffer, he's the one that said he was "the new Manny Pacquiao"...

Comment

[QUOTE=Inkanyamba;14843736]Gonna need some help on this one since I wasn't around at the time/QUOTE]

sure....

King Egypt's hit list right there. They probably don't even dress nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      I had it 50-50 pre-fight. I'm not sure I even voted on the poll and I wasn't a big LM fan until that fight. I was more impressed with him fighting injured in defeat than bowling over an overrated drugs cheat like Peterson.
                      he had EVERYTHING go wrong for him that night. The ref, the ridiculous low blows including a super shameless one, the weird KD, the eye. Yet he made it competitive. On any other night and without one of these breaks, he might have won and would be the lineal champ. He was very gracious in defeat, too.

Just imagine if Chavez doesn't land that right on Taylor or the ref lets Taylor take one more big shot to win.

destines change on little things like that

Comment

Working...
                      X