Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does race play a role in Athletic/Intellectual ability?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does race play a role in Athletic/Intellectual ability?

What do you guys think on this matter? No racism or bigotry please.

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
    What do you guys think on this matter? No racism or bigotry please.
    Why don't you fcuk off, ***g*t!

Comment

Originally posted by labaria View Post
      That is ****phobic. I am sorry but I shall report you.

Comment

Originally posted by labaria View Post

You don't have to censor the word 'maggot' here. LOL'

Comment

of course it has a bearing on athletic ability/character. people are built differently, and there are certain builds and physical characteristics associated with certain races.

asians are, on the whole, shorter. europeans and africans are taller. inuits / alaska natives to extremely well in the cold.

italians are handsome, and we can all cook and sing. big d#cks, too.
          you know.

i won't speak on brainpower. i don't subscribe to this, but i've heard quite a few times that aborigines are not bright. it's almost surely got a lot to do with the evaluation, not the raw intellectual ability. i've never met any aborigines, and i'm not judging them by bringing this up.

ask a city boy to survive a walkabout, and tell me who is a dumb dumb.

i addressed the TS, stepped on zero toes, and big upped the italians along the way. my work here is done.

Comment

I saw a bit of a documentary a while ago that stated that African Americans are physically stronger/more athletic than most other races because only the strongest survived the boat trip. The English industrialized the world so they are probably up there in terms of intellect but who can really say for sure.
            Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-12-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

It's more to do with your circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
                You don't have to censor the word 'maggot' here. LOL'
                He was ****phobic

Originally posted by New England View Post
                of course it has a bearing on athletic ability/character. people are built differently, and there are certain builds and physical characteristics associated with certain races.

asians are, on the whole, shorter. europeans and africans are taller. inuits / alaska natives to extremely well in the cold.

italians are handsome, and we can all cook and sing. big d#cks, too.
                you know.

i won't speak on brainpower. i don't subscribe to this, but i've heard quite a few times that aborigines are not bright. it's almost surely got a lot to do with the evaluation, not the raw intellectual ability. i've never met any aborigines, and i'm not judging them by bringing this up.

ask a city boy to survive a walkabout, and tell me who is a dumb dumb.

i addressed the TS, stepped on zero toes, and big upped the italians along the way. my work here is done.
                For example I have met naturally smart asians who work hard, but pick up things really fast

I have met certain people, now without offending anyone, sikhs who have shown to be slower learner in class. Just my experience.

I do think genetically some are more able to learn more than others

The other side is, I have met some very tall somalians and very fast jamaicans

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                I saw a bit of a documentary a while ago that stated that African Americans are physically stronger/more athletic than most other races because only the strongest survived the boat trip. The English industrialized the world so they are probably up there in terms of intellect but who can really say for sure.
                I feel that certainly if you mix good athletic genes it can go down into offspring, I am not sure if it applies to intelligence though

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                It's more to do with your circumstances.
                It can be, but what of the genetics. You can have an american baby form your own and adopt a child from africa. The genetics may mean they turn up differently still right?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  I saw a bit of a documentary a while ago that stated that African Americans are physically stronger/more athletic than most other races because only the strongest survived the boat trip.
                  That is not a sound explaination on why African Americans are physically stronger/more athletic than most other races. If there is any merit in the theory it should test the relative athletic abilities of African Americans against West Coast Africans where the slaves originated from. Using the theory of slavery natural selection evolution to explain why Afro Americans out perform other races is clearly bogus as that have woven in it that they were of equal ability as other races to begin with.

Only 1 white man has run under 10 seconds for the 100m so there is clearly something genetic going on re athletic ability for sprint events.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rights4Gays;14128004]He was ****phobic

Shut up batty boy! Are you a maggot?

Comment

Working...
                    X