No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt getting into shape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    It is not productive to argue with 13 year olds.
    I'm 22 kid. Abosworth was the one that abused my typing for no reason. Then he cried hard

Comment

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
      Not long bro, about 2 minutes, then you blocked me 'cos the messages i left really hit home...
      Right.. Maybe I just don't want ******s writing ******ed shit on my wall. Ever think of that?

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
      I'm 22 kid. Abosworth was the one that abused my typing for no reason. Then he cried hard
      For no reason? You were typing like an infantile little shit stain. Look at you now... Trying your best to make posts that people can actually understand. Keep up the good work pal. You're doing a great job now. My criticism of your typing is what really hit home to you, while your baseless estimate of my life is laughable. You think because someone can make 9 posts a day (posts that people can actually comprehend and don't need to get out their ****** dictionary to decipher) over a 5 year period means I have no friends? Cool hypothesis, idiot. Meanwhile, you come on hear and type like an idiot and go on to brag about how you got such good grades and passed your pop quiz when you were high and drunk and that only cool people type like ******s. :bs:

Comment

if those pictures are real then he looks very good.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Right.. Maybe I just don't want ******s writing ******ed shit on my wall. Ever think of that?

For no reason? You were typing like an infantile little shit stain. Look at you now... Trying your best to make posts that people can actually understand. Keep up the good work pal. You're doing a great job now. My criticism of your typing is what really hit home to you, while your baseless estimate of my life is laughable. You think because someone can make 9 posts a day (posts that people can actually comprehend and don't need to get out their ****** dictionary to decipher) over a 5 year period means I have no friends? Cool hypothesis, idiot. Meanwhile, you come on hear and type like an idiot and go on to brag about how you got such good grades and passed your pop quiz when you were high and drunk and that only cool people type like ******s. :bs:
          I couldn't give a flyin **** if yu understood me or not fam trust me. Sometimes i type properly, sometimes i'm to stoned to bother.

I can't say I'm surprised to see you spent your whole Friday night on your computer talking about Donna Summers and bein able to **** your cousins lol.
          So no, my estimate of your poor pussyless and friendless life is not laughable, it's ****in spot on b. You come on to an internet forum to talk about weird ****, probably why yu have no friends cos your such a straight up loser enit.
          You made at least 50 odd posts in the past 2 days kid. dats poor man, real poor.
          No, i did not say people that make 5 posts a day have no friends, i said (On your profile before you deleted it so your online buddies couldn't see it) the way in which you try to sell yourself on your profile like normal people do with their facebook, by showing people you've never met your favourite music, joining online groups, making 9 posts a day over a 5 year period about random tings normal people talk to their real life friends about etc....
          Dat shows me that clearly you have no life, you are a social ****up with a small penis and horrific face. Obviously nobody in the real world would take the bull**** you say serious, 'cos you are nuttin, you're a nobody!!! So you come online to take out your frustrations on people you believe live the life of a normal human being with a standard social life, and to make friends with other losers that you have never met before enit.

Comprende ? ?

Comment

Working...
          X