No announcement yet.

Hugo Cazarez vs Cesar Seda being explored For February 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo Cazarez vs Cesar Seda being explored For February 18

Although dominated his opponent from bell to bell in what was the biggest fight of his young career, César juanadino Silk, son, yesterday admitted he was not completely healthy for his fight last Friday with former champion Jose 'Carita' Lopez.

Seda defeated by unanimous decision to Lopez in the fight stellar lineup presented by the promoter Ponce Javier Bustillo at the coliseum Dolores 'Toyita' Melendez.

"His knuckles were swollen by a sparring before the fight and, as I had to keep training, because it remained swollen," Seda said yesterday, the son of the coach of the same name.

His father explained that "about three weeks before the fight 'Junito' right hand was injured in a sparring. They did an X-ray and did not show fracture. But we had to inject 48 hours before the fight with an anti-inflammatory so he could fight, because we could not stop the fight. "

"I understand that, even with the injury, he had the tools to dominate Carita," said Seda, father.

However, the injury affected the performance of JUnit, said both.

"When I got the 'jab', it hurt in the soul," said Seda, father. "I do not give it to demonstrate, but in the corner told me so."

"I got to the line and hurt," said the winner.

"But 'drop it up' I did not wanting to hurt their hands over what they were. What I wanted was the hand speed, "he added.

The fighter will rest a week before resuming his training track.

"Since the hands are better," said the undefeated fighter juanadino. "I start to run on Monday and a week and a half later I start slowly to give the sack."

Despite the injury, Silk, Jr., expressed surprise with how easy it could dominate the Lopez Trujillo.

'In truth I thought it would be a difficult fight, "said the southpaw. "Carita has strong hands, but I was seldom anything more. I worked up the body and he felt two or three fists, but none that hurt me. "

His father added: "I dominated Junito easy. He seemed to be fighting a rookie. Domino comfortable and clearly. Of course, without detracting from Carita, who was giving battle assault by assault. "

After the resounding victory, the Silk interest now that his next appointment is in possession.

"We are negotiating to see if there is a fight with Hugo Cazares (115 lbs champion of the WBA)," said Seda, son. "But I do what I tell my manager, my dad."

Bustillo said that you want to make a title fight next year, in Ponce.

"We want to make one more fight before the end of the year," said Bustillo, who will deliver his next billboard, next October 16 in Coamo.

"And on February 18 next year, in the coliseum Pachin Vicens, we make the big fight for the world title," the promoter. "We have a separate date."

, And we will seek to bring the fight here. "

Seda TKO8, Seda is simply too good. He is 2 or 3 levels above Cazarez who is a very good fighter himself

Comment

So he's moved up in weight? I thought he was a flyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        So he's moved up in weight? I thought he was a flyweight.
        yeap he moved up. He fought Carita Lopez last week. He will be a future SBW or FW. He is like Donaire in that sense. He have p4p skills lets see if he can develop

Comment

Ohh really? That is an awesome fight. To me Ceda jr. and Vazquez jr. are the best young fighters coming out of P.R.

I don't understand that translation though.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Although dominated his opponent from bell to bell in what was the biggest fight of his young career, César juanadino Silk, son, yesterday admitted he was not completely healthy for his fight last Friday with former champion Jose 'Carita' Lopez.

Seda defeated by unanimous decision to Lopez in the fight stellar lineup presented by the promoter Ponce Javier Bustillo at the coliseum Dolores 'Toyita' Melendez.

"His knuckles were swollen by a sparring before the fight and, as I had to keep training, because it remained swollen," Seda said yesterday, the son of the coach of the same name.

His father explained that "about three weeks before the fight 'Junito' right hand was injured in a sparring. They did an X-ray and did not show fracture. But we had to inject 48 hours before the fight with an anti-inflammatory so he could fight, because we could not stop the fight. "

"I understand that, even with the injury, he had the tools to dominate Carita," said Seda, father.

However, the injury affected the performance of JUnit, said both.

"When I got the 'jab', it hurt in the soul," said Seda, father. "I do not give it to demonstrate, but in the corner told me so."

"I got to the line and hurt," said the winner.

"But 'drop it up' I did not wanting to hurt their hands over what they were. What I wanted was the hand speed, "he added.

The fighter will rest a week before resuming his training track.

"Since the hands are better," said the undefeated fighter juanadino. "I start to run on Monday and a week and a half later I start slowly to give the sack."

Despite the injury, Silk, Jr., expressed surprise with how easy it could dominate the Lopez Trujillo.

'In truth I thought it would be a difficult fight, "said the southpaw. "Carita has strong hands, but I was seldom anything more. I worked up the body and he felt two or three fists, but none that hurt me. "

His father added: "I dominated Junito easy. He seemed to be fighting a rookie. Domino comfortable and clearly. Of course, without detracting from Carita, who was giving battle assault by assault. "

After the resounding victory, the Silk interest now that his next appointment is in possession.

"We are negotiating to see if there is a fight with Hugo Cazares (115 lbs champion of the WBA)," said Seda, son. "But I do what I tell my manager, my dad."

Bustillo said that you want to make a title fight next year, in Ponce.

"We want to make one more fight before the end of the year," said Bustillo, who will deliver his next billboard, next October 16 in Coamo.

"And on February 18 next year, in the coliseum Pachin Vicens, we make the big fight for the world title," the promoter. "We have a separate date."

, And we will seek to bring the fight here. "
            Wow, if they bring that fight to the Pachin, I will undoubtedly go there. 5 minutes away from my house (walking).

Comment

Working...
            X