No announcement yet.

Is Andre Berto better then Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
    From what i've seen? I don't think so. I was on the Berto train, but then i saw the Collazo fight and he didn't really impress me that much. I've seen Hatton's fights though, and i definitely think he's better than Berto...i think Hatton and Collazo should fight again.
    Originally posted by Breadbin View Post
    Now maybe but prime Hatton is miles better.

"prime" hatton still sucked but had a better chin

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post

"prime" hatton still sucked but had a better chin
      prime hatton clinched kostya to death until kostya quit on his stool.

Comment

Dunno, I think he could be but he has not faced the same level of competition.

He decisioned Collazo as did Hatton but beyond that the best name on his resume would be Forbes I'd think. Hatton faced the overall tougher comp so I thin it is tough to say. He is more technically sound but how would he fare against Pac and Money?

Comment

Is Berto better than Hatton? I have not seen enough of Berta to say for sure. Berta get's the job done but is more hype than anything. He is being handled very well but let's just wait until he is tested by another top tier fighter before we jump to any conclusions. So far berto has got past a few gatekeepers but that's it.

RANT!
          Hatton who? You mean Ricky Hatton? You mean the one that was accused of hugging and then when he faught JoyBoy and all JoyBoy did was hug Hatton?
          Take away that lucky shot JoyBoy landed and you have another version of Paulie Malignaggi. Floyd is a biatch for fighting the way he did against sorry ass Hatton, BoyJoy is the greatest of this era? LMAO at being a ***** in the ring maybe but the greatest fighter of our era, JoyBoy is not.

Comment

Originally posted by FraudMayweather View Post
            that's exactly what he did

people act as if hatton was in his face, clubbing away all night when in reality he was just holding the **** outta him

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              Prime Ricky never fought anyone...Yeah ok, the shell of Kosta that came off a year layoff(might have been longer), and shoulder surgery.....
              ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

"Prime Ricky never fought anyone'

Hattons resume ****s all over Bertos.

Comment

Andre Berto is a better, more talented fighter.

Comment

The real question is, who's been publically embarrassed more times on worldwide TV?

Comment

I dunno. Not yet. Berto might be good in the future, but right now i'm not that impressed. I think Berto is due for a loss in the near future to a second teir fighter like Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by FraudMayweather View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X